Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
teehee

Mod Mule for an hour!

Hey, err I'm not sure if this is legal but I guess I'll be the first to know. :confused:

Starting Price: 1kgc

Minimum Increment: 1k

Post here or bid in-game, enjoy!

Auction Ends: In 4 days from now.

#EDIT: forgot to put auction deadline xD

Edited by teehee

whats the modmule's emu? (and who is he..^^)

Jez

You should have asked me *and* got my permission before starting such an auction.

I am offended that you didnt think to do so before starting it

However in the spirit of the original event i dont mind going forward with it.

but i expect 50% of the profits to go to charity namely the GWIS fund. We will work out how the money will be given to him.

A little consideration is greatly appreciated both in the real world and here where we spend so much of our time.

I find it outrageous. Both the idea of starting the 'event' and people 'bidding' even after the fact has been revealed.

It is nice of Thyralax to play along. I hope molime's bet wins.

Edited by Eiri

hmm..I was under the impression the mod involved knew about this..and prizes won are free to be sold furher..this is a prize not much different from others..

Still, as the situation is now, I pull back from the auction.

*hugs* Thyralax, sorry!

Jez

rofl.. people are not slaves or things that you can buy/sell..c'mon!

Be fair in your judgement - no one is offering/selling/buying real people here , nor even in-game characters, it is just one hour of services (muling) as the prize name says

Agreed it would be appropriate to ask mod for his permission, but on the other hand no reason to make it a bigger drama than it really is

prizes won are free to be sold furher

rofl.. people are not slaves or things that you can buy/sell..c'mon!

I agree with Eiri. Shame on you teehee

as far as I know, this person ' sold' his services for an hour allready..Teehee just did a sell-through.

The only thing he was wrong in, was not to discuss this with the person whos services he ' won'

Jez

Just putting this out there, and not sure if Radu would ever agree, but if you get him as the prize to mule for an hour, with his emu would be a very nice.

Hi again,

Yes I realized shortly after making the new topic I should've informed Thyralax first that's why I messaged him through gossip afterwards. I know I should've done it before, I'm not sure what came over me maybe just the fact I was curious as to see if this would work. Also thought it might be amusing, after all its just a game. Not like consideration is excluded however, again I should've asked Thyralax first.

Sorry about this whole ordeal and drama people and because originally it was Thyralax's kindness to serve as a mod mule, I'll give all the money raised from this auction to the GIWS fund. I never cared for the money.

And no I was not selling him, merely his services and since his services were being given away I thought they could be traded as well. Just for the record.

And Wizzy: yea it would be very nice but It's not very helpful when your mod mule is never on when you are, so I thought why not give someone else the helpful service?

Anyways have fun everyone and enjoy EL. :)