Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

170 Final RC, please test (Windows)

39 fps , no problems.

Video card: GeForce 7600 GS/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW!

Vendor ID: NVIDIA Corporation

OpenGL Version: 2.1.2

I'm not sure how important it is, but there are 11 books on the knowledge list that should be white not gray, I already read them. They are 'Arrows and Bolts Technology' through 'Arrow/Bolt Head'. Otherwise no problems with the client.

Just tried making a few of the advanced arrows, the knowledge is still there.

Edited by Moebird

Video card: ATI Radeon Xpress Series

Vendor ID: ATI Technologies Inc.

OpenGL Version: 2.1.7412 Release

UVP: 1

Ran the extension and got a failure to load error message that SDL_image.dll was missing. Verified it was in the directory and tried again. Loaded the client this time (only difference is that I copied the .exe to the desktop the first time). Running now with no discernable problems as of yet.

;)

P.S. Harvesting effect looks good. The rain effect is different and does not bog down my system's fps like it used to.

P.P.S. The minimap and new camera features are outstanding!

Edited by LotusBlaze

So far so good, but I have a question:

Why did the print button in the #sto window disappear? I was verry happy with this feature.

So far no problems for me. I'll be on later to test it out more. So far I really like this update. Like leahatwood said, it really brings alot to the game. With the skycam, I would have to say this is the most beautiful game I have ever played. ;)

Why did the print button in the #sto window disappear? I was verry happy with this feature.

I wondered that too, right click on the inventory window ;)

Seems to be working fine for me.

Only sad thing I have to report so far is not being able to use the Minimap, never could before and still cannot

Pressing any alt key + M results in nothing or the m apprearing in the chat ;)

also see http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...38767&st=20 and http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=38764&hl= for other still remaining "problems".

Edited by Ilse

Ilse, try using the other alt key with m. I know if I press the alt key closest to the m it doesn't work ;) but the other one does.

Seems to be working fine for me.

Only sad thing I have to report so far is not being able to use the Minimap, never could before and still cannot

Pressing any alt key + M results in nothing or the m apprearing in the chat ;)

also see http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...38767&st=20 and http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...c=38764&hl= for other still remaining "problems".

Try alt+, if you're using an azerty keyboard..

Ilse, try using the other alt key with m. I know if I press the alt key closest to the m it doesn't work :) but the other one does.

Thanks Roja but as I said any Alt Key + M does not work but thanks to Gohan's PM ingame and Cyprom's reply here, I have the answer :w00t:

Everyone using Azerty Keyboard, try pressing Alt , or Alt comma

And thank you all here on the forum for helping us n00bS out :stare: Finally I have a Minimap ;)

[PM from Gohan: druk es alt+,]

[PM from Gohan: (rekening houden met feit dat belgie azerty heeft, andere landen qwerty.. waar bij hen M staat is bij ons ,)]

[PM from Gohan: (vandaar u minimap probleem)]

Edited by Ilse

My fps drops by about 20 when i try and use the new camera mode, is my computer not good enough to use the new camera?

Processor:

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.7GHz

Memory:

2046MB RAM

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS

Am also running Vista

I mean to a level where the game is REALLY jerky, like 16 fps, and it's more of a 30 odd drop I think.

[Edit] Only at certain angles though, probably as you said I suppose, because I'm rendering more in my client.

Edited by Robb

I wondered that too, right click on the inventory window ;)

Great :pickaxe:

For information:

1) I moved the storage print function to the window context menu (right click the window title to open the menu). This was to make things more consistent across windows. I figured I'd only just added the print feature so now was the time to move it.

2) If you can't use alt+m to open the minimap, there is an option on the hud context menu to open it (right click the right hand side hud).

Edited by bluap