Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ShYne

Reptile Blood

I was wondering if a new perk will be introduced in the game. It will be called Reptile blood, here is the catch. You will have immunity to poison, but if caught in the night time when sun is down. You will start losing lots of health and maybe mana points? For every minute you stay outside it increases by -5 damage. The only way to be safe is indoors in the night time.

I was wondering if a new perk will be introduced in the game. It will be called Reptile blood, here is the catch. You will have immunity to poison, but if caught in the night time when sun is down. You will start losing lots of health and maybe mana points? For every minute you stay outside it increases by -5 damage. The only way to be safe is indoors in the night time.

Than daytime mine mine mine, and night time toad toad toad toad toad mix mix mix mix toad toad toad toad toad mix mix mix...

maybe it can work if poison is just halved: only the half of damage, or even 60-70%, instead of full damage.

Think that it cannot be taken if you have also "I eat dead people".

Perhaps it should also have bonus/penalty on perception according to the time of day ingame as well?

Ain't that too much for one little simple perk? :)

EDIT:typos

Edited by DHT

Hate to burst your bubble... but how would this work? It's a positive and negative perk in one...

ummm....reptiles are cold blooded. It means they are slower at night because it is cold.

Adjust the character to have +2 heat protection and -2 cold protection with a 10% chance of being paralyzed for 3 turns when they take cold damage.

It would also be a good idea to make it 1 point colder at night to accomodate the effects.