Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sirdan

stand up comedy nite (best person gets good stuffs)

ok i have 3 submissions :

Ooga Mooga or Death? (my football coach taught me this one freshman year :twisted: )-

A plane crashes in the ocean really close to an island and there are only 3 survivors. a hippie a city boy and a cowboy.they swim to the island where they are immediatly captured by a rather odd tribe. the tribe takes all of them to their village and ties them to stakes. the entire tribe begins dancing around a bon fire all the while chanting ooga mooga....ooga mooga...ooga mooga... then they all fall silent as the chief approaches the travelers and says in broken english "We now give chance to decide fate to skin and bones white mans." he turns to the hippie and asks "Ooga mooga or Death?" the hippie thinks and says "Well ooga mooga sounds pretty bad but...anythings better than death." the tribe bigins chanting ooga mooga again as he is untied and passed around by all of the tribe getting raped in the butt by each one untill he is let go. The chief then turns to the city boy and asks the same and the city boy replies "Well i have to go with the hippie on this one. anything is better than death." the tribe then proceeds to do the same to the city boy. the chief then turns to the cowboy and asks the same and is replied to with "Oh god i aint no fag i would rather have death than get screwed by all y'all" to this the chief replies "oh good! Death by ooga mooga!"

Fin

A Fruity Dilema(another island joke yay! :cry: )-

three guys survive a plane crash in the ocean and swim to a heavily forrested tropical island where they are imediatly picked up by a tribe of cannibals.the cannibals take them to their village and then send them into the forrest to collect 10 of a single friut and bring it back to them promising that if they dont come back they will be hunted and eaten but if they return they might have a chance of survival.(<long sentence huh?)well the first guy comes back with 10 apples. the cannibals tell him to shove all of them up his butt without crying or saying a word and he may go free. he gets to a 4 and halfway with the fifth and yells "oh god!" as tears stream down his face.then the cannibals thow him down kill him and eat him. then the second guy arrives (just barely in time to see the first guy eaten) with 10 berries with the third guy not far behind.the second guy is told to shove all 10 berries up his butt withought laughing. well he gets to 9 and just cannot hold in his laughter any more so the cannibals kill him and eat him. up in heaven the first guy asks the second guy "why did you laugh? you were sooo close!" the second guy says " i couldnt help it the third guy had 10 pineapples!"

Fin

Damned Animals! (rather funny :twisted: )-

a little boy has just had a rather rough day at school and decides to take a shortcut home thru a field. well he is thinking about his day when he happens upon a chicken.he kicks it and yells "stupid chicken!" well he gets a little closer home and sees a pig and does the same. well he sees a cow almost home and kicks that also.as he gets in the door his mom yells at him "I saw what you just did young man! For kicking that chicken you get no eggs for a week! for kicking that pig you get no bacon or ham for a week! For kicking that cow you get no milk or beef for a week!" just then the little boys dad walks in and boots the cat halfway across the room.then the little boy asks "Should i go tell him or are you going to?"

Fin

YAY my 100th post!!!

crap due to computer problems i couldent make it  

current time : 9:20

just post your best jokes and whoevers is the best wins

so do you forget what you post or do you just not want to give a prize?

this is from 4 god damn months ago the fuckign server crashed i cant be giving prizes out unless you want like 1 bone then have fun

Then why didn't you post that the contest was over after server crash. I mean it is just the smart thing to do after you said to just post your jokes. I also don't understand why you reply with such anger, all you had to do was say the contest was no more, not let it drag on until you were asked to declare a winner.

abnorm, you can look at the dates on the posts and notice there was about a 2 month gap between two posts, one before, and one after the big crash, and apply some common sense and realize the contest is way over :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: owned by the afk king!!! abnormal got pwned!!!!~1111!!!!