Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gildrig!

What should i be training on?

I have 32/33/22/48 a/d/p/c what should i train on a/d wise on?

Thanx

#reset ftw

Marr gives good advice here, but if you absolutely dont want to reset, you could try trainning trolls for a few defense levels, then move on to polar bears. Very hard to say with that high p/c and that low a/d. The bonus is with low a/d levels will come pretty fast untill you hit 70. I would suggest trying the trolls, as they are pretty easy to hit, but you may not be able to dodge them even with your 48 coordination.

sanka made it from 33 a/d with 44 coord to 110 a/d with 132 coord at the end. it's not impossible nor harder, he was hitting M chim with 80 a/d and 120 coord like nothing but he also blocked them fine.

sanka made it from 33 a/d with 44 coord to 110 a/d with 132 coord at the end. it's not impossible nor harder, he was hitting M chim with 80 a/d and 120 coord like nothing but he also blocked them fine.

And how do you suggest he get 132 coord now days?

what about if you had 33/34/48/24, so the coord and phys are opposite?

this may work a little better , but its still too much might, at these levels you should be on spiders or gargs, those will go down so fast that it take ages to level. even fem orcs will die fast with this p/c.

my build for high exp & low cost : stats.jpg

And how do you suggest he get 132 coord now days?

OMG U R SO SMART!

i was just saying that 48 coord isnt too much. but it seems like u didnt get my point at all.

EDIT: just follow marrs build if u want it cheap

Edited by Tempest

I agree with Marr u should #reset.

If you're absolutely determined not to #reset, try Hobgoblins. They're high toughness/armor compared to most creatures around your levels and there's a couple of good spawns.

But you'll still probably kill them too quick for it to be "good" training... and they crit a bit more than most monsters too.