Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raz

MrDeKke

It's like Levin said, it is up to each player to decide their own opinion. There is no " conviction " here, just a place for people to post when some one does something they think is dis-honorable , so others may have fair warning.

ROLL TIDE

Picture shows 1:45 gametime, plenty time to tp to nrm before the first pm listed here..I suggest this evidence (the chatlog) is an attempt at establishing an alibi. Since Henoch already stated that dekke teled out it certainly fits...I'm with levin here, the evidence showing him at the scene despite the chat claiming he was elsewhere.. its blatantly obvious that if he is lying about being in skf then chances are the reason WHY he is lying is because he took the stuff. No other reason TO lie. If you are honest about not taking the stuff u dont NEED to lie and say you werent even on the map.

:brooding:

Are you aware that game time doesn't equal to the time logged in chatlogs?

I think, there are only a very few timezones in the world with a half an hour timeshift, most are a full hour ....

[21:04:16] _KiLLeR_GuY_'s a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!

[21:05:02] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: mrdekke has ur db smile.gif]

[21:05:13] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: ty ]

[13:48:29] [PM to MrDeKkE: waht are you up to?]

[13:48:39] No player is in the game with the name of forever

[13:48:59] [PM from MrDeKkE: not much training feros in nrm]

These two conversations didn't take place at the same time (given that everyone has his computer time set right) and second of them is of no evidence for dekke being innocent.

Edit:

The time difference between both chat logs is about 8 hours, Artcenens is UTC - 7 , so hennochs' has to be something like UTC +1 which means a zone where is no half an hour or 15 min timeshift near.

Edited by RubenVincent

Picture shows 1:45 gametime, plenty time to tp to nrm before the first pm listed here..

:lurker:

I think, there are only a very few timezones in the world with a half an hour timeshift, most are a full hour ....

These two conversations didn't take place at the same time (given that everyone has his computer time set right) and second of them is of no evidence for dekke being innocent.

Edit:

The time difference between both chat logs is about 8 hours, Artcenens is UTC - 7 , so hennochs' has to be something like UTC +1 which means a zone where is no half an hour or 15 min timeshift near.

Not sure what chatlogs have to do with the picture that shows 1:45. I don't understand, either, how the world timezones are influencing the game time. There must be some glitch in it.

Other than this all your assumptions sound good and fair, yet, they don't have to be correct. Too many "IFs".

Picture shows 1:45 gametime, plenty time to tp to nrm before the first pm listed here..

:lurker:

Edit:

Not sure what chatlogs have to do with the picture that shows 1:45. I don't understand, either, how the world timezones are influencing the game time. There must be some glitch in it.

Other than this all your assumptions sound good and fair, yet, they don't have to be correct. Too many "IFs".

Ok lets forget the actual differences in timezones and gametimes for a second and just step back and look at it again...

Mrdekke claims he was in nrm in the chatlogs. The picture shows him in SKF.

Only IF there is, IF the picture is TRUE, then Mrdekke is FALSE?

Even if there was several minutes/hours between the time of the picture and the time of the chatlogs, I am inclined to believe the evidence of the screenshot and statements provided by Henoch on this matter. Arguing that insufficient evidence has been provided is just too much sitting on the fence..you have a screenshot, you have an eye witness statement...how much evidence CAN there be from the game before you make your mind up this was a correct call for posting in dispute section? Your own eyes seeing it take place? At which point, would you not want others to give your evidence and statements the same consideration that you are failing to give to Henoch here?

Where you see "IFs" I see BUTTS. :D Get yours off the fence

[PM to MrDeKkE: must be feeling with my stuff u BJ but did ya ever think how mnay days it took me to get it and how i feel after losing it?]

[PM from MrDeKkE: shoulda took a extra to get a rosto then huh?]

[PM from MrDeKkE: so oviously it wasnt that precious

I Don't think he would just be this way for no reason, if he had nothing to do with it..

And there's a screenshot, isn't that enough evidence full stop? Not sure what people think, that somebody cropped him in there? even if he says he's in NRM, it doesn't matter when there's a screenshot of him sat on the bag. Unless your saying MrDekke came to SKF to look around and prove his innocence, and then Raz saw him and decided to frame him. How much proof do you need? there's only so much you can get out of a game, i thought the screenshot was enough.

Well yes i do believe the pic too.

But i gotta admit its hard to do any evidence anymore except the one admit it. Pictures could've been

taken anytime or be faked etc.. anyways.

lol i first thought i got it when i watched the properties of the picture and it tells me that it was created at the 7th of April 2008.. (my computer clock is correct) but its probly some weird thing again i didnt understand :icon13:

but going too deep into detail acting like CSI: Eternal Lands is just not worth the afford i guess

Edited by Scorpius

hi,posting in name of guild TROY.we kicked mrdekke out,and our guildie gave his titanium plate to killer guy

ADIshuzi

Wow isn't this amazing...

All of a sudden the evidence that is put up to prove the accusation of the BJing MrDekke did isn't good enough, why the hell is that? It must be a first for everything i guess but this is really ridiculous.

If eyewitnesses, screenshots and chatlogs isn't good enough as evidence then every post in the "disputes" section is worthless unless you get the person accused of the crime to confess that he/she did it and all the other threads without it can be deleted, granted that everyone has their own will and can belive or not belive if something happend or not its all up to them but what really puzzels me is the disstrust in the evidence put up in this thread, i can't recall another thread where this has happend why is that?

I've seen other threads in this forum where ppl have put up less prof then whats given here and ppl go like "PK list/Blacklist kill kill kill bla bla bla" now this..

And kudos to TROY guild for replacing the tit plate.

Edited by Entris

Wow isn't this amazing...

All of a sudden the evidence that is put up to prove the accusation of the BJing MrDekke did isn't good enough, why the hell is that? It must be a first for everything i guess but this is really ridiculous.

If eyewitnesses, screenshots and chatlogs isn't good enough as evidence then every post in the "disputes" section is worthless unless you get the person accused of the crime to confess that he/she did it and all the other threads without it can be deleted, granted that everyone has their own will and can belive or not belive if something happend or not its all up to them but what really puzzels me is the disstrust in the evidence put up in this thread, i can't recall another thread where this has happend why is that?

I've seen other threads in this forum where ppl have put up less prof then whats given here and ppl go like "PK list/Blacklist kill kill kill bla bla bla" now this..

And kudos to TROY guild for replacing the tit plate.

The winner gets 100 points :);)

OF course there is no evidence that would proof for 100%. Thats why ppl said like 100 times allready that its up to everyone by his own to say if they believe the evidence or not.

I do believe the evidence that got provided. i just added that every evidence posted can also be a fake.

the only 100% would be if the person who did it is admitting it. other than that one cant say the evidence are fake or not.

even tho i see no reason why Raz or Henoch would need to fake evidence. just another point to believe

em.

Yay :)

I know there's no 100% but when all of a sudden there is comments like "Not convincing" and "It is a tenuous piece of evidence" and comments like "it's his first day why would he..." when eyewitness-chatlogs and a screenshot is pressented while other threads only a chatlog is accepted it's kinda strange that the "evidence" thing is beaten to death here and even questioned when you got as much evidence as there is here and the accused not even trying to deny it when he gets PMs about it.

Too tired thats it nighty night

I don't see any convincing proves of taking the steel plate neither in chatlogs or in the screenshot. It's all assumptions.

It is possible that MrDekke took the plate, but it is at least as possible that somebody else was there before and left the bag much happier.

I see lots of rushing to conclusion in this thread. No clear evidence, nothing.

I have to agree here. It is a tenuous piece of evidence linking the crime to the accused here. I would suggest that some more concrete evidence is needed.

S.

ok now.. you can call this 1) hypocrit or 2) plain dumb.

not enough evidence? hahahaha that's even funnier than markus peeing in his pants, good joke spleen :)

1) a chatlog where he says he's never been in SKF - screen proves he lied.

2) times matching that he "COULD" have bjed.

3) mrdekke is just a bad scammer (with bad i mean he's too dumb to do it right)

4) he got owned by his own words.

more proofs? want me to torture him until he tells you via pm that he bjed? i mean cmon ;/

Good points Tempest,

even if one is caught bagjumping it is always possible to speculate that you have just walked on the bag and someone invisible bagjumped it fast unless someone with TS was doing hi-res screencast.

It is always some small chance of uncertainty, but we warn others based on what we believe. Personally I have no doubt Dekke did this, he's an ugly player. Anyway be careful when Dekke is around, even if he is innocent this time he has proved you should be careful of him many times before.

LOLOLOL

If anyone doesn't know how mrdekke plays this game by now, just search for his name in disputes--no more evidence needed imo. Also, Troy, good judgment in booting his butt out of your guild, it was starting to look just like the old NgI.