Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raz

MrDeKke

Posting on behalf of _killer_guy_ as my English is better.

_Killer_Guy_ was training in skf - and died (foolishly without rost), left a bag including steel plate.

MrDeKkE stepped onto the bag (I have a screenie that I can post once I get off dial up - from Henoch) - then tele'd.

When Henoch got to the bag - no steel plate - but everything else was there.

No response from MrD to several PMs - nor a reasonable response from the guild.

---------

chatlog from Henoch

[21:04:16] _KiLLeR_GuY_'s a stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!

[21:05:02] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: mrdekke has ur db :confused:]

[21:05:13] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: ty ]

[21:05:25] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: he logged out]

[21:05:33] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: i got it now]

[21:05:46] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: ty i come]

[21:05:48] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: 24sr, pick, fur cloak and bones ]

[21:05:58] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: is it all?]

[21:06:02] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: also steel armour]

[21:06:28] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: there isnt]

[21:06:29] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: where r u?]

[21:06:35] [PM to _KiLLeR_GuY_: on the bah]

[21:06:35] [PM from _KiLLeR_GuY_: its was there :pickaxe:]

-----------

From Henoch

22:19:25] #Ig [MrDeKkE:Troy] armor? i havent been on in over 2 months

and i get harassed the first day i get back

[22:19:35] #Ig [MrDeKkE:Troy] typical of l.a people though

[22:19:38] #Ig [henoch->Troy] u sat on the bag, and tele w/o waiting for

that poor guy who died

[22:19:56] #Ig [henoch->Troy] why u escaped?

[22:20:38] #Ig [henoch->Troy] oh, wasnt u in skf?

[22:20:49] #Ig [MrDeKkE:Troy] ive been in nrm for 2 hours

[22:20:58] #Ig [MrDeKkE:Troy] just looked at my counter, i never moved

from here.

[22:21:30] #Ig [henoch->Troy] lier, i have screensho from skf with u

----------

And from _Killer_Guy_

[PM to MrDeKkE: must be feeling with my stuff u BJ but did ya ever think how mnay days it took me to get it and how i feel after losing it?]

[PM from MrDeKkE: shoulda took a extra to get a rosto then huh?]

[PM from MrDeKkE: so oviously it wasnt that precious]

---------------

Not conclusive - but MrD stepped on the bag, then tele'd. No steel plate there afterwards. He claims to have been in nrm (by checking counter??) but I have screenie of him in skf & perhaps most conclusive - no denial.

Raz

_killer_guy_ has a habit of accusing people of bagjumping. I'm still waiting for him to outlaw me from yesterday.

_killer_guy_ has a habit of accusing people of bagjumping. I'm still waiting for him to outlaw me from yesterday.

but you did step on his bag and dont want to give it back after he asked you to "move" coz he didnt say "please" and wanted to teach him to have manners until eventually the bag poof right?

we asked _killer_guy_ not to post that incident coz for us it was just a case of misunderstanding and theres no point of posting it.

anyways thats a different issue. delete my post if needed be :confused:

~spoon

Edited by spoonman

but you did step on his bag and dont want to give it back after he asked you to "move" coz he didnt say "please" and you let it poof right?

anyways thats a different issue. delete my post if needed be :confused:

~spoon

Not.. quite.

He hit a teleport nexus and I got on the bag (which meant I had to stop harvesting in case I hit one too) to await his return (which took some minutes).

Upon his return he told me "move" which I considered very impolite considering I was protecting his bag (as I would do for anyone).

To teach him some manners I refused to get off the bag and told him why.

I constantly refreshed the bag and waited for the new hour to tick over before I was going to return his bag.

He left the cave shortly before the new hour ticked over and returned at :06, at which point I gave the bag a final refresh and got off it.

Nobody else got on the bag as everyone there knew it was his.

He chose not to get on the bag and at :18 the bag poofed.

He had a full 12 minutes to reclaim his bag (which was 3 steps awway from him the entire time) but he chose not to.

Maybe next time he will speak more politely and find he would get a better response - but I honestly doubt it.

As I told his guildmember who PM'd me about the issue it is his problem the bag poofed: there was no reason at all for him not to grab the bag once I stepped off it.

I can confirm, as a first hand witness, Labrats actions were as stated above, in relation to stepping off the bag and that the bag was left unoccupied from the turn of the new hour as stated, as well as the fact no one else stepped onto it. (including killer who was present at the time).

Screenshot as promised.

Dekke.JPG

As you can see MrDekke is on the bag - despite being in NRM at the time.

----------------

And Labrat please do not hijack the thread. Spoonman summed it up perfectly. Please remember that not everyone in this game has English as their first language - and whilst 'move' may not have been the politest - your replies of 'LabRat: no' then 'LabRat: talk to people like shit, get treated like shit ok :pinch:'.

it wouldn't suprise me if dekke does something wrong his first day back...

Edited by mattyu

And Labrat please do not hijack the thread. Spoonman summed it up perfectly. Please remember that not everyone in this game has English as their first language - and whilst 'move' may not have been the politest - your replies of 'LabRat: no' then 'LabRat: talk to people like shit, get treated like shit ok :P '.

-offtopic-

i loled very hard at that one, what a lame excuse. every dumb noob on IP can say "free stuff plz" but

he cant say "move please"? or "plz" on that matter....? gimme a break..

besides wait a sec...

Please remember that not everyone in this game has English as their first language
And from _Killer_Guy_

[PM to MrDeKkE: must be feeling with my stuff u BJ but did ya ever think how mnay days it took me to get it and how i feel after losing it?]

:o:pinch: maybe i missunderstood something there lol. im just a very curious person :o

-ontopic-

Anyways.. ontopic actually, gotta admit i didnt saw Dekke around for long time ya, i knew he did alot wrong in the past and stuff but personally never had problems with him. that pic is pretty convincing tho even tho i cant see that much but i think i saw the bag poking through his cape. sad thing really =/

guess ill watch out better for him. sorry for the loss. he dropped whole steel plate or do you mean the

plate mail only? if whole plate.. thats very unlucky :P

Just for clarification :

I see ppl referencing to Dekke and MrDekke as the same person/character/player. Are the two names the same player? or the same character?

during my short time in this wonderful game here, only one person was unpolite to me without reason so far, guess who.

Respect and politeness are not unidirectional.

Being old enough in RL to say that, i dont play this game for being taught any manners and probably others think so as well.

Correct behaviour imho would have been to step off the bag and say some words about politeness, but staying on the bag as a 'punishment' is just the behaviour that i heard many ppl complaining about, although noone dares to speak out loud. (yes, i know i risk a forum ban with this)

(i am not a native speaker myself, but you probably understand well enough)

best regards,

Gilrain

PS: i know, that we have to be thankful for every hour, that the person behind 'LabRat' improves the game client with his good work, but i think this should be separated from in-game-things, and if not, it should at least be clearly stated.

during my short time in this wonderful game here, only one person was unpolite to me without reason so far, guess who.

Respect and politeness are not unidirectional.

Being old enough in RL to say that, i dont play this game for being taught any manners and probably others think so as well.

Correct behaviour imho would have been to step off the bag and say some words about politeness, but staying on the bag as a 'punishment' is just the behaviour that i heard many ppl complaining about, although noone dares to speak out loud. (yes, i know i risk a forum ban with this)

(i am not a native speaker myself, but you probably understand well enough)

best regards,

Gilrain

PS: i know, that we have to be thankful for every hour, that the person behind 'LabRat' improves the game client with his good work, but i think this should be separated from in-game-things, and if not, it should at least be clearly stated.

The mods don't hide behind being mods and play the game normally - "unless otherwise stated my opinions are my own and not official".

I am not a mod but I am an official developer.

I also do not hide behind it or use that responsibility to (for example) get players I don't like banned. All the players I have got banned and locked have broken the rules in some way and I have been there to present the mods with the evidence. Players get themselves locked for their own actions.

I can't remember why I had an issue with you but I know I did. Have you perchance been spamming in channel 4 (that one seems to ring a bell). I'll need to find out from my chatlog which is on one of the 6 hard drives in my system and as luck would have it it is on one of the 4 hard drives that are not currently plugged in.

If anyone goes off topic on channel 4 I happily tell them that this is not channel 20 and if they continue I send an #abuse report and request a mod intervention. There are official rules that everyone agrees to follow. If they choose not to then that is up to them but they must understand that "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction".

At least I admit that I stand on the side of the mods and try to make their job easier.

<humor>Well apart from spleenie - he's the biggest channel 4 spammer of the lot of us</humor>

I don't see any convincing proves of taking the steel plate neither in chatlogs or in the screenshot. It's all assumptions.

It is possible that MrDekke took the plate, but it is at least as possible that somebody else was there before and left the bag much happier.

I see lots of rushing to conclusion in this thread. No clear evidence, nothing.

I don't see any convincing proves of taking the steel plate neither in chatlogs or in the screenshot. It's all assumptions.

It is possible that MrDekke took the plate, but it is at least as possible that somebody else was there before and left the bag much happier.

I have to agree here. It is a tenuous piece of evidence linking the crime to the accused here. I would suggest that some more concrete evidence is needed.

S.

I was figthing fluffys and saw that all. There wasnt any other ppl than MrDekke, _killer_guy_ and me (unless invisible). Mrdekke was near _killer_guy_ when he died, we both saw him, then he killed that troll and sat on the dbag. Its all, we dont have more proves, no more that this screenshot and talks. I thought that if someone stepped on the bag, after while log out/tele and lie about where he was when armor disappereared from bag its enough to accuse. If not then i think no one can prove bj.

Barring someone actually admitting that they did something wrong in chat or someone taking a video from the point when he died while being ts'd until the bag was removed, I think it would be extremely hard to offer any more proof than this. Henoch sums it up very nicely:

1) Mr.Dekke says he was in NRM, backs up his claim in chat by saying he knows he has only been there b/c of his counters....

2) Henoch has a screenshot (and if we take this to be unaltered etc) it proves that Mr.Dekke was in fact on a bag in SKF, presumably the one that the_killer dropped when he died.

->So, we have photographic evidence of the suspect at the crime scene, on a bag near where the victim dropped it. Then you also have the suspect denying that he was even there (before he knew that a screen shot was taken)

Can we say for sure that he took it? No. However, I find it difficult to believe that people are suggesting this is "tenuous" evidence. Of course it is up to each EL community member to decide whether this evidence is enough in their eyes to convict Mr.Dekke, but in my case, I certainly feel it is enough to be extremely wary around him.

This is all based on assumptions, however it is very curious that Mr.Dekke lied about his location during this situation and it was extremely fortunate that Henoch was training there and managed to take a screenshot before Mr.Dekke teleported out.

Also, this was not a L.A. member whose db was taken, just a L.A. member who happened to be present training at the time.

Chat logs i had from my conversation with MrDekke at same time he was supposed to be in skf bjing:

[13:48:09] [PM to MrDeKkE: you back?]

[13:48:11] You started to harvest Coal.

[13:48:13] [PM from MrDeKkE: ya]

[13:48:16] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[13:48:16] You stopped harvesting.

[13:48:17] [Patraig @ 3]: Puma Furs go for ~10 gc.

[13:48:20] [PM to MrDeKkE: cool]

[13:48:29] [PM to MrDeKkE: waht are you up to?]

[13:48:39] No player is in the game with the name of forever

[13:48:59] [PM from MrDeKkE: not much training feros in nrm]

Chat logs i had from my conversation with MrDekke at same time he was supposed to be in skf bjing:

[13:48:09] [PM to MrDeKkE: you back?]

[13:48:11] You started to harvest Coal.

[13:48:13] [PM from MrDeKkE: ya]

[13:48:16] Too heavy, you are overloaded.

[13:48:16] You stopped harvesting.

[13:48:17] [Patraig @ 3]: Puma Furs go for ~10 gc.

[13:48:20] [PM to MrDeKkE: cool]

[13:48:29] [PM to MrDeKkE: waht are you up to?]

[13:48:39] No player is in the game with the name of forever

[13:48:59] [PM from MrDeKkE: not much training feros in nrm]

Picture shows 1:45 gametime, plenty time to tp to nrm before the first pm listed here..I suggest this evidence (the chatlog) is an attempt at establishing an alibi. Since Henoch already stated that dekke teled out it certainly fits...I'm with levin here, the evidence showing him at the scene despite the chat claiming he was elsewhere.. its blatantly obvious that if he is lying about being in skf then chances are the reason WHY he is lying is because he took the stuff. No other reason TO lie. If you are honest about not taking the stuff u dont NEED to lie and say you werent even on the map.

:brooding: