Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
move_buster

What should i be fighting?

Hey im just starting to get into the fighting game and i was wondering which creatures would be best for me on a/d/p/c 28/30/6/10 and then what creatures should i fight from there. i am mainly sticking to goblins untill i get some more p/c.

At your a/d I was probably on gargs, but then I am sure there is a way more teh pr0 method involving staying on wolves for 5 mins then when the 5 mins are over and you are on 90's a/d go onto feros until 10 mins elapses and you are 140's a/d and then you pump p/c/v/r and go pk except noone is there then you start a dp pker and neg it out until you are a a/d 39 tank with noone to fight and then you whine some more about how pk is dead and then you ....

Try gargs. :P

S.

Don't try Gargs, your p/c is to low, and you'll die to fast.

The best thing to do is try the guide posted by masterpiter, in this section of the forums, let me grab you the link..

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42564

This is defence leveling, but thats what you need now anyways.. Read it and see what you think. :hug:

Edited by Ghrae

Nah I am happy for it to be called BS, although I am pretty sure I was on gargs from high 20's a/d, starting with the smalls of course.

Given that, the P/C does seem a mite low. If he was as comfortable with gobs as he seemed to indicate, small gargs seemed the next step.

S.

Small spiders should work. tried them with ~29 a/d and 14 coord and they were nice exp.

Edited by Ghrae

At your a/d I was probably on gargs, but then I am sure there is a way more teh pr0 method involving staying on wolves for 5 mins then when the 5 mins are over and you are on 90's a/d go onto feros until 10 mins elapses and you are 140's a/d and then you pump p/c/v/r and go pk except noone is there then you start a dp pker and neg it out until you are a a/d 39 tank with noone to fight and then you whine some more about how pk is dead and then you ....

Try gargs. :confused:

S.

Lmao that sounds like thefarmer's story except that his tank is much weaker and dies alot and the other chars weren't trained but bought :pickaxe: On-topic: My a/d on bigshock28 is a little lower but p/c a little higher prob should do gobs a little longer and maybe try skeletons kind of depends if you where leather chest like me or steel chain.

Large Spiders with 12/16 p/c, in the Spider cave. ~100k oa p/h. (If you take will too.)