Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PuffyPants

Puma respawn rate

Would it be possible to speed up the puma respawn rate? I'm trying to make a few potions of vitality and sitting around waiting for my ing is truly painful.

Vit potions are great for training but I can't afford that con artist, er, beautiful Miria.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Pants

oh and can you please make the skeletons in PL cave all spawn in the same place +lower their spawn time? it takes me 20 minutes to get a full load of bones. 20 minutes! that's insanity!

:P if you can't by potions, buy fur. or use some pps and increase your vit, that would help :P

The issue I have is they have a very slow respawn rate. I'm training on ogres right now and they respawn much more quickly. Since there doesn't seem to be a map with more than one puma spawn, I'm simply asking that the spawn rate be increased.

Thank you.

The issue I have is they have a very slow respawn rate. I'm training on ogres right now and they respawn much more quickly. Since there doesn't seem to be a map with more than one puma spawn, I'm simply asking that the spawn rate be increased.

Thank you.

Then maybe the real problem is that Ogre's respawn too quickly.

That's very possible. I can't be sure, but I think you're facetiously saying no. Since you're an admin, I'll accept that.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Case closed.

That's very possible. I can't be sure, but I think you're facetiously saying no. Since you're an admin, I'll accept that.

Thank you for your prompt reply. Case closed.

Just trying to point out that there are multiple angles to all issues (not just this one) and that everything has to be taken in to account while discussing and trying to balance things ... otherwise after a time everything would be respawning instantly and there would be 50+ spawns per map.

Thank you.

I am sure there is maps with more than one puma spawning on it.

Off the top of my head, I seem to recall that Nordcarn has two puma spawns... one by the SKF sign and the other in the northern part of nordcarn.