Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Norad

Norad

Blaze_THC is my brothers account and Smokey_THC is my best friends account we all live in the same house so its lower living cost. we split all bills even the internet so if I've been banned because of those other accounts there not mine I only play norad and have not need for anyother accounts if I need to present proof of some sort there not my accounts then email me at norad420@gmail.com and I'd be more then happy to show anyone that I have not been cheating.

Thank you for your time.

Yes I do have a web cam and a digital camera. My work scedule is 3:00pm to 11:00pm EST: my next day off is sunday the 6th of July. Other then the time written here, I would be glad to either send a pic or/and hook up my web cam. if theres a program u use like skype or some other one make sure u metion it so I can have it downloaded and ready to use.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Well, I want a picture with all 3 of you, holding a sign that says "We play EL". Mail it to me, at radu.prv@gmail.com

The pic has been sent to your E-mail plz dont take long to unban the characters I've been waiting patiently and quietly. ty

I'm still waiting for my character to be unbanned today was my day off and had plenty of time to play but still cant log on. if there needs to be more proof or regulations and stipulations then just let me know ty. Hope to be playing soon again

Hi, i know Norad and Smokey, and Blaze(THC) i'm glad it all was situated thanks. im guildmaster of [NI] if you want to speak with me and they're all mostly in the guild.