Eternal Lands Official Forums
LadyBea

Gods of Eternal Lands

It's great to see that radu is planning to make the quests. After so many years, it's great to hear that more quests (and gods) will be ingame :thumbsup:

The idea of new gods is really interresting.

As i'm trying the all_rounder way, i already gossip 3 gods.

The possibility of gossiping a fourth god would be in fact what would attract me most .

I think it will be the same head pain for Acelon to equilibrate the hates in a new pantheon as it will be for us to choose our 4 gods among all :P

What do you mean by "gossiping" a god?

scaf

Just to update everyone:

The engineering god quests are complete and on the test server for testing.

It has also been deemed that there will not be range god quests due to the new perks, but there is a tailoring god in the works :)

As we have joked often enough, I assume the tailoring god will be named Prada or Armani or something similar yes? Two named gods like Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren just don't feel very EL....

Heh, no. Her name is Galienne :)

Her priest on the other hand.. the name may sound familiar ;)

Thank you Acelon for encouraging everyone to post their support for bring the gods into game. Thank you very much also for writing the quests as well. I have REALLY wanted them added. The game feels so incomplete without them because they are all so much a part of the story of EL. This is absolutely fantastic so thank you to everyone who posted on the thread too.

Most of all thank you so very much Radu for taking the time to code the quests for the gods and bringing them to EL in game. This is a huge step for the game IMO bringing it so much more balance and so much greater a feel of a complete story. :happy: Worshiping four gods sounds right since there is a possibility of 12 gods and definitely 11 on the way. When I started EL there were only 6 gods available and we could worship 3.

I don't know if you plan to let us worship six but that sounds like a bit too much to ask for and would be very limiting with allies and enemies I am sure. Six sounds unbalancing but four would be great or even five if you could manage to work out a way to get that with the enemy and ally considerations. Four sounds great and one more god to worship after you add six more gods doesn't sound like going over board. :cry: I hope you consider this as well while you are doing the coding. :)

Tirun

i too waiting for them since day one i started this game, how much more will we wait?

BRING'EM ON! :bow_arrow: - its time for a change/chance for others get extra points and not only by A/D.

thanx.

Just a thought on the ranging...

Since Ranging is usually inline with elves

maybe it can also be with Aluwen however you cannot have Def or Att if you choose the ranging

even tho there'll be a Dark elf for it

but still xD

Edited by cho-yun

As soon as the alchemy God is implemented, I am definitely going to be resetting for it :blush:

Any ideas on how long it would take the harv and alch god to be implemented? Hopefully a rough estimation. A month, a year, more?

Great! Don't you just love it when progress is being made? :)

Now hopefully, just hopefully, soon actually means soon.

Now hopefully, just hopefully, soon actually means soon.

I've been waiting since Sep 13 2007 (the date on the PM) for something he said would be "soon". And that was a what's-the-status question PM some months after he said he'd eventually add the thing.

The word of the day is: patience.

I've been waiting since Sep 13 2007 (the date on the PM) for something he said would be "soon".
Soon means: a month or less (so long as there is nothing to change the status quo).

woo! if it is in a month's time, you can call it "Just a second"! :whistle: