Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hurc

~*How Funny Is This*~

As every1 is feeling a bit down at the minute i thought id post this pic to cheer every1 up, when i 1st see it i couldnt stop laughing. hope u all enjoy :lol:

funny.jpg

I think I get you now. What are you 11? Your insults are like shit. Worthless. You are a moderator, a source of influence, and you say bullshit like that. You desrvre to be given a flesh eating desease and being put into a room with a computer that has Microsoft Sam saying everything you have said on the forums over and over. Slowly, for you to see how much it pisses people off to keep seeing this shit!

No, you should see how much your posts piss people off, your about 5 and your go into every forums you can find to piss people off, your posts are ALOT more annoying then mine, your even in the OneWorld forums having arguments with people! People hate you alot more then they hate me.

I like to argue, it is the only thing fun left to do on the internet. I would rather see a post by AK1 than seeing your bullshit. Not everyone can read:

I lik argueing, ir tg e onlie thinnnnnng fun left 2 do on teh internet. I wuld rathur c a post by Ak1 then looked at ur bullshit.

Guest aphrodite

Knowing what I had just told you moments before you posted this thread, Hurcules, I think it is in bad taste.

You asked the question ''How funny is this?'' Well, in the light of what I had just told you, the answer is..not at all funny.

Shame on you