Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bkc56

JusT is recruiting

For perhaps the first time ever, the guild JusT is entering a period of active recruiting. It seems that the number of players leaving EL has exceeded the number seeking guild membership, so the guild council has decided to seek out some new members. A guild is more fun when there are more people around to chat and do projects with.

When you consider it's roots in SegV, JusT is one of the older and well respected guilds in the land. We are generally a non-PK guild although there are occasional times when force is needed to make a point. In general the guild is composed of generalists who work on a wide variety of skills.

The guild web-site can be found at: http://www.justguild.tk/. Our old site has gone off-line and may not be recoverable, hence the new (and almost empty) forum. As a visitor, the only thing you'll find are the guild rules.

If you would like to seek membership, or just talk about what sort of guild JusT is, please contact Spirited or Queens in-game (or send them a gossip). They'll be happy to chat with you or even start the interview process if you so desire.

You can contact me with questions too, but I'm always afk and I don't know anything anyway. :P

Villekpl

This player did nasty things and is locked

That will be a definate no.

Edited by arte