Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mrfancypants

The HONOR guild sale

Sorry but everything that was for sale her, that wasnt already sold, doesnt exist. My account was stolen, so now everything is gone, unless that person decides to give it back, which i hope he does :P

Edited by mrfancypants

This is an auction for everything as a single lot? Or its 56 different auctions for each individual item?

Its for 1 auction for each item, any increment that u want, just make an offer

So when does this end? You said highest bid, but no-one has bid apart from me..?

well, i never got to contact u in game, so the things were sold for a higher bid

Sorry bout that :)

Thats not much of an auction then is it? If someone bids and you don't tell them you sold stuff.

well, i tried to PM u, but u weren't on, therefore i had to sell it to someone else, sorry

Edit# and where exactly do u see auction?

Edited by collardhills

This is an auction for everything as a single lot? Or its 56 different auctions for each individual item?

well, i tried to PM u, but u weren't on, therefore i had to sell it to someone else, sorry

Good point, although i probably just said AUCTION because of what was asked, think it was just a brain fart on my part, for saying auction, it is really just make an offer, and if i like it, i will sell, if you dont see a reply on my part after an offer has been made, then post, and highest wins, by the time i look at it :) Sorry about the confusing on my part, and yours :)