Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ZARK!

a new day! for eternal lands

Ok i was thinking ok a new day that mm doesnt work and all animals attack you except on Ip to respect the new people to the game. Of course summons dont attack people so its a Day of attack! perk and cape have no effect. The mages of eternal lands were exsperamenting and a spell went horribley wrong all animals and monsters will atttack.

either email me or reply on what u think....

even players who had spent some time playing would get mauled by a black or grizzly bear on such a day. Unless they wasted the entire day on IP that is, which would suck.

even players who had spent some time playing would get mauled by a black or grizzly bear on such a day. Unless they wasted the entire day on IP that is, which would suck.

Well how aobut exception to that r grizzly bears and black bears so it is a little easier on some people ... i mean u decide what u like about it

Easily abusable, by a/d trainers.

How can a feature be abused?

Joule day is also easy abusable by FE mixers...

AFK training on a place where are many many weak creatures, almost no damage done to you, and you get a constant xp.

Not a very good xp/ hour, but you dont have to do anything to get it.

Edit: by weak i mean weak enought to block them 99%of the time!

Edited by Addienne

Easily abusable, by a/d trainers.

How can a feature be abused?

Joule day is also easy abusable by FE mixers...

AFK training on a place where are many many weak creatures, almost no damage done to you, and you get a constant xp.

Not a very good xp/ hour, but you dont have to do anything to get it.

Edit: by weak i mean weak enought to block them 99%of the time!

Most people wont care I guess to get 50k exp/hour. If you just stand there and monsters just run the other way you can stand there for long. And monsters that don't do damage to you will be much weaker than you, so almost no exp anyway.

Plus the fact that if more than 1 person tries this you will have to divide your exp and get as good as nothing in the end.

Cycloonx is right imo in regards to the abuse by a/d trainers..no one who needs X million exp for a level will settle for a low exp per hour just to be afk fighting...they all prefer to maximise the a/d exp per fight and even use TS pots to that effect!

However, having said that, it IS still exploitable to afk overnight on low end monsters while you sleep. Plus with a 6 hour day for this it would soon give a substantial bite of free exp...wouldn't mind seeing it as an option to be gained from Invasion Token use..say an hour of this can be bought from X number of tokens?

Otherwise, if the day was implemented as a full 6 hours, I would highly recommend an auto invasion be introduced with each time it "cropped" up as a day, to try and minimise potential abuse.

I wonder how long, though, it would be ingame for before players renamed it to Day of Bagjumpers? :o

Well, ts below fluffy ignore level and wear some good armor and you have your exploit of this suggestion. Replace fluffy with ogre or some lower a/d training critter for lower a/d.

I think the opposite of this day would be cool, but fighters would bitch too much about it, so it's unlikely to happen, namely: All creatures run from you today, i.e. they all behave like Shy Rats.

There's a Peace Day already Erm. I like the idea tho. Imagine going from VoTD to NC on autowalk when every single creature attacking you lol :) One hour instead of a full day looks more real, something like "Mortos is really pissed today so he decided to wipe the whole planet using innocent animals as a weapon of his wrath". lol