Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mithandir

Ogre training advice please

Hi guys,

I'm after a bit of advice on ogre training. I'm training quite comfortably on ogres at a/d/p/c 54/57/20/28. My question is about how best to level my a/d levels? Through the use of differrent euipment i can train ogres both in a way that levels my a/d equally, or by using a uni med to let my deffence exp. increase about 25-30% above my attack level. I was wondering what the best thing to do was, as I have heard from some that i should get at much def. levels as possible from ogres, but then again i also see people wth very close a/d levels. Any advice on this would be appreciated, including the implications of later monster training and experience. For reference I am a creature hunter and am not heading towards any serious pk-ing later on.

Thanks in advance,

Tefo

Keep your p/c where it is. Let your def get higher.

You wanna get your def to like 80's on Ogres, and make sure you have a bunch of pp's saved up (like 24 pp's) for when it's finally time to goto clops/fluffy.

for a creature hunter, the more def, the better

also, equal proportion of a/d is not of big importance

I'd stay on ogres until 70 def, then switch to armed orcs

if you have resources, you could switch to cycs early, mid 70's, but this is expensive (however, perfect for creature hunter ;-))