Eternal Lands Official Forums
Mugwump

Artificer is back as a perk!

~ I'm happy, bittersweet but happy! Being a Dvarf, I like to make stuff out of stuff and make it good! Artificer was always a coveted concept for me. Maybe make better stuff out of good stuff!

~ I was one of the few who reset, scrimped and saved PP's and GC's to get the perk less than a month before it was discontinued. *sigh* Couldn't complain though, the redemption in PP's for the loss of the perk was worth it and did me good. Someday I would get the cloak (before my 75th birthday.)

~ Today Artificer is back! Perky as ever! It so happens that last night I hit OA 56 and saw how much exp it would take for 57 and decided..... naw... I'd rather reset... much more fun! Took a few neg perks and beefed up my emus for some heavy harv'ing before the reset.

~ Good timing! After I reset, the PP's for Arti will be a breeze! That and Excavator, and I'll be a happy Dvarf! All I have to do is talk one of you misers to lend me 60k GC's!! ;)

~ Anyone else glad Arti is back? Angry? Don't care? I'm curious....

got implemented in today's server update together with "one", underworlder and summoner perk

Edited by Tempest

lol, I was just thinking that myself :icon13:

especially people with 120 oa who had to muster up 3/4 more points :D

;) Ooop! I forgot about the 10 Human nexus for the cape!

Aaaah.... still, reset cures all ills! (um... IMHO :) )

Wait, why is the perk better than the cape? Perk needs 7 pps + 60k gc whereas cape needs 3-5 pps + 200k gc.

yea the cape is still better, the perk is for people who cant afford an extra 140k or those who dont want to wear a col

Edited by ElWood

Wait, why is the perk better than the cape? Perk needs 7 pps + 60k gc whereas cape needs 3-5 pps + 200k gc.

yea the cape is still better, the perk is for people who cant afford an extra 140k or those who dont want to wear a col

Agreed.

Cape>Perk

Some people like the cape, some like the perk, now everyone should be happy.

Thanks!!! I'll take the perk over the cape, that way I can wear a different cape.

Some people like the cape, some like the perk, now everyone should be happy.

Thanks!!! I'll take the perk over the cape, that way I can wear a different cape.

that was my plan, i guess i need a bunch of human removal stones now lol...