Eternal Lands Official Forums
Chosen

Who do you think will win Euro 08?

Who Will Win Euro 2008?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win Euro 08?

• Spain
    • Germany
    • Russia
    • Turkey

I'm just intrested to know who people think will win, I personally hope Spain.. But if Russia play the way they did against Holland, against Spain, that might not be the case.

<-- Voted: Spain.

Thought NL would win or at least go to finals, surprised me when they lost to russia, but oh well :) Voted for Russia :rolleyes:

Whats euro 08?

The 2008 UEFA European Football Championship :bangwall:

Spain and Russia will be without doubt the game of the tournament if the two best midfielders in the competition are playing. I'm talking about Fabregas and Arshevin. (How Fabregas didn't start any games yet makes me very confused :confused: )

I don't mind who wins that match as long as it is exciting as i think it will be.

I voted Russia purely due to their work rate and how good Arshevin is

Germany, since its the only team who scored goals (plural) during the regular game time in the quarter final.

So, before the other teams can really use their advantages, being able to play for 120 minutes, being able to win a penalty shoot out, the game might be already over :whistle:

And if it really comes to a penalty shoot out, we still have ebul Jens "the cat" Lehmann, who should be able to make the opponents life a hell. :confused:

Piper

Germany, since its the only team who scored goals (plural) during the regular game time in the quarter final.

Russia scored 1 in the regular game time too. :confused:

Russia scored 1 in the regular game time too. :confused:

Thats why i wrote "Plural" :whistle:

Piper

*snok* *falls asleep on his desk*

zz..hrm wait!

The Netherlands was the only team to score more than 9 goals (10! two digits! plural!) in 4 games! That means they must w.. oh nvm.. :confused::whistle:

Russia will only beat Spain if they play the way they did against Holland, but I don't see that happening.

You also need to remember Spain have already beaten Russia 4-1. :)

Russia will only beat Spain if they play the way they did against Holland, but I don't see that happening.

You also need to remember Spain have already beaten Russia 4-1. ;)

That was without Arschshavin.

After what they shown in the quarter finals against Italy, spain would be lucky if they even get to extra time...unless they play much much better...but for now i'd say Russia...but I'd love to see Turkey win since they play with so much heart (specially after what they did to us (croatia) ;) )

I hope Turkey will win :) But as our people say, the ball is round, who knows what will happen.

As Sepp Herberger said 1000 years ago, the ball is round and a game lasts 90 minutes. ;)

Finals and half finals are shoot out games, so nothing is carved in stone and everything is possible.

(thats at least my hope, lol :) )

Piper

I supported Portugal and The Czech Republic... then The Netherlands... now maybe Spain but they haven't show smth special lately so I think Germany will win ;)

I'm all with Russia. They play beautiful football. Then I'm with Spain.

I hope Germany won't win. They play anti-football, almost as ugly as Italy.

Netherlands are gonna win, for sure.

wanna bet? :)

Sure, I bet your video card.

that was harsh..I felt that deep, deep, down inside...