Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Done It First Cutlass on PK Server

Here it is Loader made me a Cutlass

Binding stones and other stones seem very rare on PK server this was the first Binding stone i have got since game started

Do we need the rate to change or is everyone happy with it

Also would more stones improve the amout of players on this server knowing there would be better armours and weapons available ?

f2j43t.jpg

TiT armour to follow :)

Handy Thor

Gratz handy, you are lucky to have found the one, and how many alts and time did it take?

I think a slight rate change or other way of getting them into game would be good for economy and the server as well also help poor manuer's

Gambit

I've been playing for 2 months and was lucky enough to find 1 Binding Stone, that gc really boosted my character.

The only reason I think changing the rate to find rare stones (or at least Binding Stones) on the PK Server is the fact that we have a very small amount of harvesters, usually alts, and the NPC's that sell Great Weapons and Steel/Titanium Armor aren't here.

Since Great Weapons as well as "Great" Armor has to be manufactured having more ingredients would lead to more manufacturing and eventually more players that can't... errrr... don't like to PK in leather armor.

EDIT: Gratz Handy (too bad you didn't want to try it on me :) )

Edited by temospena

I don't mean to be rude. But thats so lame.. Infact it sucks. But meh, I don't play there anymore.. And no more armours/swords like this wouldn't do anything to it. Make me want to play even less tbh with you.

I don't mean to be rude. But thats so lame.. Infact it sucks

Why is That?

I have spent time training one of my chars in manufacturing so he can make stuff.

Isnt that the idea of the game?

To Train skills so you can make better items

I will still use leathers to train A/D and would only use cutty if and when someone gets as strong as me out there (put the work in get the advantage)

I Have a COL but bought that now thats lame :pinch:

But if i keep training craft i will be making them soon is that not the idea.

Dont use the Col for training either as feros hardly hit me anymore just for Hydro mining and for show

Gratz handy, you are lucky to have found the one, and how many alts and time did it take?

Now that would be telling lol

I use 2 harvesters in game and they have been hard at work since january when the Game started

I have only heard of 3 binding stones so far in game so they are very rare

So are NMT cloaks have killed a quite few k of fluffys and no sign of one yet now im training on feros so lets see if they have any.

I think all game i have found 1 binding stone 3 serp stones and 4 enriched stones between my 2 harvesters 1 mixer and my fighter

Have fun Guys

Handy Thor

I don't mean to be rude. But thats so lame.. Infact it sucks. But meh, I don't play there anymore.. And no more armours/swords like this wouldn't do anything to it. Make me want to play even less tbh with you.

We know most EL Main Server PKers are like you, they sit around waiting for things to be done by others while they "PK". We have few players, even less train hard and only a very few PK often but all of them mix for themselves and to sell for money.

But hey, we love to have so few PKers, we love to play in a server that you really have to work to get your items to level on A/D, it keeps the lazy ones on the Main Server harvesting blue lupines.

Any mixer from main server that likes to train can get a character to level 60's A/D in 2 months by training a bit and mixing his essences. They are used to work for their items having cooldown against them, that here we don't :D

I got level 60 defense after 1,5 months of creating my character and I don't train that often because I make all my essences, SR's and gather all the ingredients for armor.

My point was the PK Server should be limited to armours no greater than Iron Plate, and swords no greater than Tit serp. For the fun old school PK'ing.

But hey, we love to have so few PKers, we love to play in a server that you really have to work to get your items to level on A/D, it keeps the lazy ones on the Main Server harvesting blue lupines.

Im glad you enjoying the pk server... but pk server is like 10 times as easier to level lol. So no no for main server people being lazy.

A/D on PK server is easier to level, true, but only because we have most spawns free. Unless someone decided to trash your training and hunt you wherever you go. (does that happen on main?)

But while on main server you have 100 people selling HE's every time you need them, on the PK server you are lucky to get 1 online. Prices are also a bit different with SR's usually close to 20gc as an example of inflation.

I wouldn't mind seeing the PK Server limited to Iron Armor and Serpent Sword, but the items are there for someone to make them and use them.

Saying cutlass or titanium armor should exist on the PK Server is like saying Black/White Dragon Armor should exist on Main Server. They are just as hard to get atm.

A/D on PK server is easier to level, true, but only because we have most spawns free. Unless someone decided to trash your training and hunt you wherever you go. (does that happen on main?)

Thats not the case at the moment. :D

But while on main server you have 100 people selling HE's every time you need them, on the PK server you are lucky to get 1 online. Prices are also a bit different with SR's usually close to 20gc as an example of inflation.

Just let an alt but sr/he from npc and let him bring it to you.

I wouldn't mind seeing the PK Server limited to Iron Armor and Serpent Sword, but the items are there for someone to make them and use them.

Saying cutlass or titanium armor should exist on the PK Server is like saying Black/White Dragon Armor should exist on Main Server. They are just as hard to get atm.

Great swords are good for pk, but dragon armor aren't imo. Wish they didn't exist on main server.

Edit: My quoting skills improved :laugh:.

Edited by Manderijn

My point was the PK Server should be limited to armours no greater than Iron Plate, and swords no greater than Tit serp. For the fun old school PK'ing.

What about no fail restore should that be removed too ?

I think the best thing about this server is you can do what ever you want with more than one char and PKing is everywhere as there are few safe area's

But to talk about old school PKing - The so called old school PKers lasted 5 minutes on here Gave up and went back to your Dragon armours thermal serps so why should we be limited to what you say is best for the server

If that was best for this server then more old school PKers would have stayed

Its been 5 months since this server started a cutlass could have been made after the first month but we are not in any hurry on here sometime i craft another time i fight or even manu thats what is good about this server

If someone attacks me with a cutlass that only makes for a better fight and in the end with the caps we will all be the same so i dont see the problem

but pk server is like 10 times as easier to level lol.

Muling , multiplay, as many chars as you want, free spawns make it easyer

But like segor said we do make all are own stuff on here not much is sold

so we cant just buy 1k srs or he's like on main (unless we buy from shop)

So this slows things down a bit

also we are not all training in full tit cols and nmt cape like i used to on main so we do get through some leather armour and ings

But we who play are happy over here and soon i guess we will all have a cutlass or special swords ( have read some books so all i need is some mod swords :D )

Handy Thor

See now thats the spirit

Thats what PK is all about and SINS pawns my alts regulary already

Great stuff see ya on the battlefield

Handy Thor

By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.

George Carlin

and mad mango is a champion of it :D

Wtf did I do/say lol?

All I said, it's easier to level on pk server, instead of harder, what someone said.

Edited by Manderijn

That's not inflation, that's just bigger demand than stocks.

Im sure we dont have any inflation problems on the pk server :lipssealed:

Everyone could use just that few (em 200?) thousand gold coins to get that nice perk or to buy another load of vails/wine/thread/leather/books... etc...

ProH :)

@well mango haveing read many of your posts within forums you use lanuage very well so far as to be legalistic!

as to why i posted well if you have pk server char then idk about it may have ,but come show me something special some great skill other then forum post then your words might be worth more but an outside POV does not mean much to me

Gambit

Well, I trained to 60/66 a/d, and got steel plate armor on pk server.

Not playing at the moment there though. But I can still post thank god.

Legalistic? Example? Im not native english speaker, dont understand that.

Whats POV lol?

You talk about my skills.. you bought that frickin char lol :lipssealed: .

Again, all I said was it isnt that hard to level on pk server lol, nothing more. :) Whats your problem with that?

Edited by Manderijn