Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PuNa

Pickaxe.

I'm in portland. And everytime I mouse over anything's name or health bar I get a pickaxe symbol. I cycled through all the options (look and use with are normal). But on the normal setting, mousing over anything I get a pickaxe symbol. I can't take a screenshot because the mouse doesn't show up. I've went in and out of buildings, not a map change yet.

Also when I click, it says too far away from. Even if I am standing right by the person/animal. If you want more info for bug testing or something my name is slinky and I should be online for awhile.

Also, it just went back to normal when I went to the flower shop. Then when I crossed the bridge it went back to the pickaxe.

EDIT: While in storage it was normal. Outside it's back to the pickaxe.

Edited by PuNa

Try reinstalling the game. And make sure you use the default data directory-or if you changed it make sure it is pointing to the correct place.

I haven't messed with the client at all.

New selection is not checked, and I'm still having the same "problem" if thats what you want to call it. It happens when I'm in palon vertas mining coal. I was harvesting lilacs earlier. So harvesting both times.

Edited by PuNa