Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FatboyJaxx

Astrology Inverter

I had a thought about something which could make the astrology system more dynamic.

My idea is a type of stone that would invert an aspect of your astrology for a period of time. They could cost around 1-2k a piece and for example if you used an attack inverter and your attack was -5 it would make you attack +5 for a period of time (say 1-2 hours). It may have to be limited to a certain amoun of modifiers that you are able to invert to prevent abuse.

There are many ways this could be done other than the one I have described but I think implementing something like this would be a good addition and would lead to more strategy and dynamics in the game.

What do people think? :@)

Not to mention defeating the whole purpose of the astrology.

If you don't like your astro, take skeptic.

Edited by Korrode

There are many ways it could be implemented to prevent it being over-powered, for example you could have nudgers instead of inverters that would nudge it 1 or 2 points in a particular direction. Limited to 1 or 2 modifiers at a time of course.

And I fail to see how it would defeat the point of astrology. You get a bonus by spending money on it and it's only a temporary bonus. People wouldn't use them all the time but they could when it's an invasion or something and they had the cash to spare. I have no intention of getting skeptic even if this is not implemented, I just think it would be a nice addition.