Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PuNa

Help me.

When the client starts to load, it gets stuck at the "initializing opengl function" stage. Then illegal operations. \\

Ati Radeon 9550 graphics card.

I don't know if system stats will help you because I have run E-L on this computer before with no problems.

Try posting them anyway, particularly your graphics card driver version.

I have a computer that stopped running EL after 1.4 or so. Have you also tried a clean reinstall of the game?

S.

AMD Sempron Processor 3300

2ghz

512 ram

Not exactly sure how to check my graphics driver version. Though while checking my display adapters I found there was a Radeon 9550 and a Radeon 9550 Secondary. Not really sure what that secondary is.

Not exactly sure how to check my graphics driver version. Though while checking my display adapters I found there was a Radeon 9550 and a Radeon 9550 Secondary. Not really sure what that secondary is.

There is probably a better way to do this (not a windows user) but...head into start>control panel>system. Hit device manager, double click on display adaptor, and hit the driver tab

It should give a driver provider, driver date, driver version etc.

Post those here if you can. :)

S.

Thanks, I had to update my graphics driver. I was hesitant, because I had to update it for another game and the game was completely messed up. Then later I learned that they messed up something in the opengl on the update. And I knew this game ran in opengl. So I guess all is well. Thanks for the help. But Have to start a new thread for some ingame problems.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this