Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rhapsodist

perks

I have the illegal operation perk. It keeps me from playing the game.

Positive or negative is yet to be determined.

I have no perks.....reset at OA 90 to get rid of the ones I took as a Newb and don't plan to get any sort of perk again.

I used to have ICD and IEDP, then decided the former isn't the best for Egratia and the later isn't really worth the PPs needed (after I've got a col and a few magic levels).

A reset later I've become a bit...skeptic :wub:

I've got Power Hungry, godless, I Can't Dance, and NMT at the moment... And Skeptic will be coming as soon as I can afford it. Lol :wub:

:wub:

Positive Perks :

Fast Regen , Monster Magnetism - these are from the days when my a/d was only 36/36 and all I was interested in was being a hippy mixer

Negative Perks :

Power hungry ( the PS cape works if your HP / MANA is full and your not reading - so not bad for mixing still )

Gelatine Bones ( again, shoot back to hippy mixing days -- with all these neg perks I had HP of 175 , rarely needed to restore)

I Cant Dance ( hippy, didnt need to dance )

Godless ( not interested in power levelling , rather just enjoy the game )

Scotty Died ( hippy = lazy , allways used rings anyway to get from A -B )

But, plans change in EL and im about to reset at OA 93/94. The only perks I will take again are Power Hungry + Scotty Died. I will use these to put towards NMT perk.

Might also see about using the nexus NCP to buy some nexus , as this is a nice way to recover from a reset if you spend some time investing in the hydro bars. But who knows, plan change.

Got none, never liked having perks and planning on staying perkless for now :wub:

same here <3

me 3. :)

Reset at oa ~120. had pretty much all the neg perks (besides gele) then.

Perkless since then. Really no need to take perks. I'm content, making more money, and am happier with the game than ever before.

Edited by BEAVER

Got none, never liked having perks and planning on staying perkless for now :wub:

same here <3

me 3. :)

Reset at oa ~120. had pretty much all the neg perks (besides gele) then.

Perkless since then. Really no need to take perks. I'm content, making more money, and am happier with the game than ever before.

Same, had all perks except Gelly Bones.

Reset, and staying perkless now. (no need for pp's after the cap :))

• I eat dead people - because I'm impatient and hate waiting for cooldown and poisoning myself with them mushrooms
  • power hungry - because I needed some pps

Considering getting antisocial when I become desperate

Haven't taken a perk since I started playing the game. Although with the perk removal stones, I have been tempted to purchase a few and then take some neg perks... we will see.

I took MM perk because it allowed me access to areas/resources without having to worry about being killed while harvesting stuff. I'm an all rounder and I go into some dangerous areas and don't want to waste precious EMU because I have to carry a lot of stuff to just stay alive while harvesting.

PH- b/c i dont even eat food unless im mixing and that 3 food a minute doesnt hurt me much.

ICD- taken when i wasnt training a/d.. but it doesnt hurt me enough for me to even concider a #reset

SD- i can tele to portals or use rings.. no need to #beam me

soon to have skeptic. \o/

A little over a year or so i grabbed the ICD perk cos i wasn't fighting much and needed some PPs fast but i hessitated along time before i got it and i regretted it right after...

lmao, i reset 2 or 3 times.. with the intention of not taking anti, but it is just soo tempting and i would need npc's for such a few things only.. so i am still anti

power hungry- have 10 extra fruits is really not a problem.. ive been having it for years and dont even realize any more, i actually cant imagine what it is to just lose one food per minute any more!! :) even after resets i immediately took this perk!

godless- when i used to have gods, it was ok but 8 pickpoints are worth more than plus 20%

antisocial- already said

i eat dead people- come on, introduction of cooldown for food was the worst thing in EL ever..

this is a total of i think 16 extra pps?... definetely worth it!!

and i would love to see a neg perk like no more health regeneration!! :) im using pots and HEs anyways all the tiiiime (and i can still wear FR cape cuz its cool!)

Edited by furzwei

ICD:

Eh, currently trying to see where I can get a ICD stone. ^.^

-Blee

Just got rid of this one less than 5 minutes ago. :D

-Blee

• Power Hungry (you all know why)
  • I Can't Dance (I don't fight)
  • Skeptic

Used to have Antisocial. I reset a few days before the stones got out :)

Ah well, at least I got rid of the perk.