Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jbb

backpack

I thought I would suggest this, I had the idea that we should be able to buy a backpack tha would be equipable. The backpack would take place like it was a cape, and you couldent wear a cape with it therefor. Why did not suggest this earlier, I don't really know, i guess it because i couldent decide how to deal with n equiping the BP, i decided that what i wouuld do is make the BP give extra slots in your inv, and those slots could be treated as having their own emu. The slots (and there emu) must be empty before the cape may be un equipped. (This way prevents glitches created when people would unequip with too much in their inv).

I also realize that item break in a fight, you wouldent go training with this (it would probably decrease you accuracy alot because of the weight). However realize you cant wear a MM cape with it, if the backpack breaks, all the items would be dropped on the ground (also, dropping some items like bow may break them).

I hope at least someone has time to consider this, thanks from Exadion!

kk first of all, dont blame Canada, blame Stephen Harper kk

It is a nice idea, but I think it has been suggested before, I have read that pets may be introduced some day (pack mule =pro!)

LOL, well i dont remember how long since i blamed canada...HEHE

But its just a suggestion i threw together real quick, also its a little incomplete, there probably more stuff that would need to be addressed. Anyway it may be used for something.

Yet Another Backpack Suggestion.

The last one was at the beginning of this month, about 20 threads down. If you don't use the search function, you could at least scroll down a bit ...