Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pyscho

To whom this may concern

To Aislinn and all that have seen my disrespectful topic that I wrote.

I didnt realize how much I actually loved this game. Not to sound like a nerd or anything but I really love this game and the people in it. I am sorry for acting the way I did but i let my feelings get the best of me. Which I promise will not happen again. I would really like my character unbanned but if you dont decide to unbann him I understand why. I dont care how strong I am or anything I really just wish for my IP to get unbanned. Like I said before, there will be NO more problems from me. If I act out again then I deserve to get banned for life and my IP deserves it to. But people make mistakes, and i dont look at this as a mistake I look at it as a lesson. I learned not to act like a fool because im a little angry.

Please consider my apoligy

Pyscho :P

I really appriciate it thank you very much and again I am terribly sorry I didnt mean nothing I said, no pitty on me or no excuses but I was having some RL issues at the time and my emotions got the best of me thank you for the consideration but like I said I would completely understand if you dont unbann me. To be honest I most likely wouldnt unbann myself I said some pretty mean and nasty things but thank you very much and again I am really sorry for what I did.

Thank You for your time Aislinn, and to everyone who reads this post

PysCho.

Oh and Aislinn does this me I will be unbaned? If so thank you very much it has been a month and a half now and I have been wanting to play Eternal lands really bad so thank you if you do decide to unlock Pyscho thanks.

Your Friend Pyscho :hug:

I whitelisted Pyscho. That means that you will only be able to log on with that character, since your IP will still be banned.

You are allowed no alts, and that includes when you play elsewhere such as at frozen's house for example.

So does this mean i cant play there or I can play there but i just cant play when he is playing but thank you so much i wont let you down. :hug: