Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rasool

"has encountered a pro.." after playing days

Guest rasool

i've downloaded and played the game for days. sometimes when i got somwhere or the game was loading some place i would got an error message and the game would end. i could re open the game, login and forget the problem. but this time when i entered the magic shop in southern village in WS, the game "encountered a problem.." and this time whenever i tried to login the game, after finishing the stat bar, i got the same message. i'm stuck, what can i do now?

SYS:

WinXp sp3

Athlon 2000+ Xp

512 Mb ram DDR

Geforce Ti4200 128 Mb

whenever i tried to login the game, after finishing the stat bar, i got the same message. i'm stuck, what can i do now?

If it happens before you get the login screen then you need to check your drivers and possibly your firewall.

If it happens after you click login and it has loaded then you might need to try to login from a different machine and move your character before logging back in on the main machine. Alternatively it might be helpful to reinstall the game.

If you are able to successfully log in on another machine and move your character (and your normal install works after that) then it would be helpful to record the location of your character and anything interesting about your location that might be causing your main client to crash. (This could be excessive reflections or a complex environment with lots of 3D objects around you or in a sky client, a long view, etc).

Guest rasool

i just wanted to announce that i managed to solve the problem, i opedned the options (ctrl+O) and took my chance by setting graphics to "poor man" then the game executed and everything is fine now. Birds are singing out there and beautiful sun and clouds still make reflections on the swamps and rivers. Thnx guys for viewing and replying this post...

SEE YOU IN THE EL

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this