Articenens

harvest/alch shop

I'll take another 2k energy essies as well plx :blush:

500 steel bars - 24k gc

135 iron bars - 5k gc

------------------------------

Pay with Cutlass (29k value)

+

whatever amount of gc it costs to move my order as high up the list as possible.

thanks. :)

- GodfatheR

Done With GodFathers order starting on next one :)

Decided to be a little nicer and added Red/black drag armor pieces to the item list

*Note*: prices on drag armor may not be as much over normal market price as all other items based on how long it will take to complete and order for 1 part :bow_arrow:

Edited by Articenens

Just though I ought to let you all know school is starting for me 08/11/08 and so does soccer. That being said orders will be done a bit slower as i have to add School and soccer to my priority list(EL doesn't even make the top 5 on it as it is). So please allow some more time(yes even more than has been needed since the start) if you decide you want your order done fast i added the express lane, which i am changing to where it will just plain cost you 2k flat out to move to the top regardless of position.

how about you finish some existing orders first before accepting even more? I am already waiting 2 weeks for some essies, and now it looks like i can wait at least 2 weeks more ;)

how about you finish some existing orders first before accepting even more? I am already waiting 2 weeks for some essies, and now it looks like i can wait at least 2 weeks more ;)

Not gonna keep people from ordering and as I tell everyone who whines like you ingame, EL is one of the last things on priority list, that is why i added the express lane. Sorry if your mad its just I decided to have a social life unlike alot of people who play :)

Edited by Articenens

Hi,

I'd like to trade with you my steel plate for an steel bars and priority queue.

Steel plate is 64k but you max steel order is 600, how does it work in this case?

Thanks

Okay, since school has started, and im doing Soccer, then Basketball, then prob weight training for another 4 months to be ready for soccer and basketball next year, i simply wont have time. Im taking classes 2 classes that are 2 years higher than my grade level, and 1 that is 1 grade level higher. So between sports, home work, and family stuff(oldest of 6 ;)) i simply wont have time to do your orders in less than 4 days to a week. So it is with a great regret, and somewhat a relief, that i am closing the shop. If anyone really needs some ess or something, PM me ingame maybe, but for now i plan to do AEs and HEs so keep your eye on the market. Everyone on my discount list may contact me ingame to place some orders as well.

MOD please close the topic.

Edited by Articenens