Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DesweeR

krams wife was banned for wat

Illegal multiplay.

And if he would stop posting such garbage all over forums, he could have posted for himself.

I'm not sure which part of rule 5 is not clear that putting stuff from one character onto another USING A MIDDLEMAN to hold it is ILLEGAL.

Not like this hasn't been in the news lately or anything.

o wat u do now to me

ok i say srry for multi i dont do it no more and i dint really no tice i multi cause really when do i ever breack the rules im goody 2 shoes in EL exept channel i stop spam thr to and and i have xplanations for me and boedha obiosly neither of us new we was doin wrong stuff. but ur game u do wat u want i aint trippin

Edited by romedogg

here so u can understand..translation

I am sorry for multi im not going to do it again. I didnt know I was multiplaying because I dont concern myself with these rules. Why should I when I dont try to breack then on pourpose. I might spam sometimes but not that copy paste over and over junck. Its not like krams_wife had anything to benifit from wat was traded because she is a new player with only harv skill of 21 so i can be in the best guild in EL, =hc=. Boedha did not do anything but be Boedha, so in my opinion you should let him go free. It is your game, do what u want, i am not tripping.

good huh ^^

Why ban boosie and boedha for illegal multi or "middleman" when almost everyone that buys a char does sto exchange from their original char to their new one at some point and its a known fact that alot of people do it.

You punish a few when OBVISOULY so many do it? If thats the case ban all char buyers because they all do it

And before you try to delete my post . "An exception will be made IF a third party has relevant information/proof."

And I know my information is very relevant because its unfair to the few people you are banning for a widespread thing

Edited by Kramxel

As with any rule, we can only deal with who we catch.

We don't have little alarm bells that go off when somebody sells a character or makes a trade. Nor do I sit here and go through the players online page every day going through their logs.

I expect there are people who are currently breaking probably every rule we have. We deal with each one as we come across it.

Just because something is widespread doesn't make it legal or right. Nobody is forced to be a lemming.

And yes, I am well aware there are more out there. :)

i know i'm usually not allowed to post here, but i gotta say something to the matter because i think it will clear it up a bit.

boedha = dutch, brother of Hardcore, he can't understand english nor speak it decently (more like: hi kf we pk ok?)

[13:57:28] [PM from Boedha: hi alliance you?] this is a line from our talk while i was trying to explain him 30 minutes that i'm not his ally, i talk/ed to his brother regulary cause he's a friend of mine and i can assure you he was not trying to break any rules, but is not able to post here without a translator (ofc). (i would ask his brother to post, but everyone has to post for himself)

hope i could help, if you don't think this is helpful delete my post and excuse me for posting here please.

thanks

EDIT: to ais, i dont wanna make a double post, but if i say boedha can't speak english it's the truth and can be confirmed by many players, his guild, his dutch friends, etc. the important posts are written by Hardcore cause a post in bans with "hi pls unban i goodboi" wouldn't really help you. boedha speaks exactly as much english as ulubatli. (just didn't know he already posted for him, i apologize.)

Edited by Tempest

1. It's pretty clear who's been on the boedha character.

2. There is a dutch rules translation.

3. Ignorance is no excuse. It's an even worse one now than usual, not like this rule and issue hasn't come up a lot lately. Not to mention these characters JUST came off a punishment for the very same issue.

About tempest's post. It is true, Boedha has had trouble with english, but within the past 2 months or so, he has improved quite a bit due to more active people in =Hc=. Tbh, at first u never rly knew when boedha was online bc he was really quiet, but teaching him (+ im sure his bro helps to translate and learned from that as well) has helped. At times, he still asks "how to say *fill blank*". I am not sure if hardcore helped him translate the topic, but while i was training i recieved an =hc= forum PM from boedha and he told me he was banned. he informed me what was going on and told me what he was gonna write on EL forums (wasnt written too well ^^) so i summed it up for him to be said better and more understandable. basically what i said was similar to the post + extra i suppose.

I can supply chatlogs, if needed, of boedha's english perhaps?

and as for #2: Hardcore is a WoW girl... only times u know if he uses boedha char is if it is spelled Boedha... boedha just logs in as boedha. Also, boedha is a pr0 trainer... hardcore is a pk nut... and all boedha has been doing recently is train train train/ kill fluffs fluff fluff for nmt again. its pretty obvious whos on char. but most the time while boedha is on el, hardcore is close by on WoW

And as for the dutch rules, if i may ask... does it automatically make them ingame if a dutchy opens up "help" when he downloads the game or must he download something else to get a non-english help/rules?

Obviously the person who posted is aware of what happened before, and aware there is an issue with illegal multiplaying now and was the problem before.

The person who posted in that thread understands english well enough to understand the rules in English.

Again, it is the players responsibility to know and understand the rules. That is what guildies, friends, forums, and the ingame language files that used to be able to be substituted manually, (and now are an automatic option when you first log on) are for.

I expect if he couldn't understand the rules, he couldn't understand much else either and would have had to install the language files anyway.

Either way, I guess boedha should be discussed in boedha's thread (yes I'm just as guilty :) ).

Hey Hardcore here (just clearing something up using boedha and then off to raid sunwell ;o)

mostly i help boedha with his english problems, he recently got a laptop which he trains on from upstairs, im mostly downstairs playing wow as Naht said, but whats been said is true, boedha's english is crap lol... he didnt finish school x,x

that topic about boedha was made by me, he came downstairs, asked me to make a topic about it and sort it out..like last time..

i'm sure you'd rather have me posting then him posting "kkthnx unban plx i c trian fluffs k oh n pk bit so ban un plx" :)

but i installed EL for him with English settings, since dutch sounds completely different then English he'd end up on #jc 3 "buy drankjes van geestelijke gezondheid" or w/e it say's.

so it's installed in english so he can look for stuff in the english encyclopedia and use the name of an item from the english encyc for w/e purpose.

but anyway he just came home and told he bought most of the stuff from Boosie, and still has the rest in storage, so no harm done (yet?) right?

anyway any questions just ask, ill be off to raid now, this post taken too much time already and im almost late :(

Yes the harm is done, stuff did go back to krams_wife (I caught them before they finished and krams_wife was already advertising the sale of stuff on 3), plus getting any proceeds on to an alt from the sale or storage from a main is illegal.

Harm was done in boedha agreeing to be a middleman. That is illegal.

Maybe this time while you sort it out you can actually go over the rules with him :( Seems with all the help you give him, that would be an obvious choice as well.

Honestly, you all wonder why I get so frustrated...if it's not one excuse it's another why the rules shouldn't apply to somebody.

The month lock stands, for both characters.

Edit, forgot to finish my first line for whatever reason :)

man im telln u i will take boedhas punishment he dont deserve it. his punishment + mine x 2 idc jus un bann him

Yes the harm is done, stuff did go back to krams_wife (I caught them before they finished and krams_wife was already advertising the sale of stuff on 3),

Harm was done in boedha agreeing to be a middleman. That is illegal.

Maybe this time while you sort it out you can actually go over the rules with him :) Seems with all the help you give him, that would be an obvious choice as well.

Honestly, you all wonder why I get so frustrated...if it's not one excuse it's another why the rules shouldn't apply to somebody.

The month lock stands, for both characters.

he told about the stuff going krams_wife after you posted lol >.<

but i guessed he would know rule 5 after getting in trouble for #5 first time :/

but ye rules should apply, but at least a bit less then a month for boedha cause he had no clue at all? as far as he knows he did a legal trade, buying from someone and then give back the stuff he didnt want.

boosie first gave him all so Boedha could sell it for him, but boedha didnt want that so he bought half he wanted and gave back the rest to back to boosie but on his alt, thought that was normal giving back stuff to someone, either on alt or main.

I saw it in the storage logs, I knew where it all came from before I locked. And by rights, boedha should get 2 months. So complaining about 1 isn't so good? :P

boosie first gave him all so Boedha could sell it for him, but boedha didnt want that so he bought half he wanted and gave back the rest to back to boosie but on his alt, thought that was normal giving back stuff to someone, either on alt or main.

ye think about it hoe in the hell was i benifiting krams_wife my only char that dont make sense to me plx explain? :/

plus y i get ip lock and not char lock explain that to

Edited by romedogg