Eternal Lands Official Forums
cacaroto

i'm baned?

Hi, my charns cacaroto and my wife bbmany are banned, i think we ( i and my wife) play the game in diferent computer but in the same conection at internet with router, can you help me or how can we play?

Hmm that's 2 people.

I see nnina, ninno, bbmany, CaCarotO, catara, Happy. and rat4 recently all on your IP with a LOT of trades.

By any chance did you read rule 5?

Yes but I don't want to see ANY interaction, or any more characters. And IF you get 1 or 2 mains unlocked, you will lose these. You forfeit your right to any alts.

Aislinn,

i accetp the condition for recuperate cacaroto and bbmany. I no open any more charns and destroy the others charns.

Hi moderators,

i want ask you if today is a month of we banned?, or when can we have to back at cacaroto and bbmany? amd destroy the others charns, thx for you help. :evilgrin:

Hi again moderators and entropy,

Can you unbaned the charns of my wife bbmany and alt nnina? When entropy unbanned my charn cacaroto, he tell me we need wait one moth more for unbaned bbmany and nnina. ty for you help

Alts are not unbanned ever.

If bbmany gets unlocked, I don't want to see trades or either character used by the other one, or muling going on, or any other breaking of rule 5. (or the rest of the rules either)

And no more alts for either of you.