Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warder

Who and what is your character?

My character is Gaidin Gage Ir'Gotti, Warder to Katherain Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah. My character is part of The Wheel of Time, a series of books by robert jordan. I was just wondering what and who everyone else is?

My char is Geelef, (tadaa :P), an Elf, pretty young, skilled in magic and swordfighting. Has a tiger, can wield staffs like no one else can.

I didn't base it on some sort of book/movie, just madeup a name and started to RP... 0.0

My character's name is Fred Penner and I'm a children's entertainer from Canada. I've never held a sword in my life and I just want to make the little children smile with my songs, like:

The cat came back, the very next day,

The cat came back, you thought he was a gonner,

But the cat came back, he just couldn't stay away...

Whew! How was that kids? Who wants to hear another?

My char is a small, cursed elf. The curse only effects her looks, being she has furrey elfish ears,and a very small body. She has long black hair, and is a daughter of the leader of a gang of thieves, so naturally she has a sharp mouth ^^

Jay, An Elf. (initials are JJK)

I will try to find where i put that story about him, it was on the oldoldold forums

i'm 007, a secret agent, and i wish i hadnt chose to be human, but i guess i might as well stick with it... anyways i'm dedicated to the safety of treetown (i refuse to give in to the evils of this world that want me to call it 'tirnwood') and i have cool gadgets sometimes

i refuse to give in to the evils of this world that want me to call it 'tirnwood')

Agreed

Lyanna, Elven healer, at your service. :P My story is in the storylines forum, under "Memories of a Healer", if you want more info.

-Lyn-

Aira La'Ean is an elf born as an Elf of Ire'Ehre. This means he has fiery red hair with eyes to match, skin so white that it is the color of fresh fallen snow, and freckles about his face and arms. He has a nasty temper, and wears a ruby that channels his anger and sends it out in power surges. The ruby hangs from a golden string from his neck.

I'd just post the link to my character's full bio, but my website is currently going under construction.

That'll do for now.

My char is Geelef, (tadaa :P), an Elf, pretty young, skilled in magic and swordfighting. Has a tiger, can wield staffs like no one else can.  

I didn't base it on some sort of book/movie, just madeup a name and started to RP... 0.0

And your char is going out with my char's sister, unless that relationship has already ended..

sounds like beastmaster :D

My name is Sam3773, because my names sam and the 3773 is... ooo look a cat *runs*

I'm a Druid named Conner. I've forsaken the nonviolent nature of my people and have sworn to stop anyone who causes evil. I cast spells that call on the power of the woods, and of the land in general. Even with my magic, I can weild a sword with the best of them.

i am Alderan, the greatest, nicest person of all EL... :lol:

Alderan is just ingame name... its my char, thats all O_o

.. and I'd probably be the crudest meanest person.

Muahaha.

:D

sounds like beastmaster :D

Now I'm gonna refuse to accept that my char is from some kind of book I've never read! OMG. Sounds like that movie with Johnny Depp about that writer who's written a story exactly like somene elses. Only difference is that my version restrains to just a character...

Really.

Never ever heard of the beastmaster before.

Ah heck. Bet your beastmaster hasn't gotten out of prison before he turned out to be all good :P

((And yes Aira, ofcourse I still date your sis! Never ever gonna let her go :P))

My character (tropicano) is a evil lord that kills everything in his sight (makes me a perfect member of *co*) :) Hi has sworn by his fathers (aepox) and mothers (NeXt) blood that he will avenge them and kill entropy. O_o His worst enemy is the mountainjumping but-crack Geelef.

Tiras Hazor, a wood-elf from the forest of the fall, now an acolyte in the church of Aluwen, A student of defensive forms of magic, A herbalist, and skilled with the rapier...

I had to.. the newbies get confused otherwise :)

Guest Weazle

Orgrim Doomhammer a.k.a The Backstabber. Warchief of the Blackrock Clan. Leader of the Orcish Horde. I first served my "master" Blackhand, but i killed him for he was careless and he couldnt withstand the attacks of the human legions of Azeroth.

hello i am a swamp-woodland elf a man of much courage...not a evil spawn of hell :twisted: i enjoy killing nice fluffy rabbits and mining..ooh how i lust to mine. i am saving for a weapon and some armor..

haha i'm poor :D

My char is Flexo and its specialized in boar abusing and i do some fighting too. I was made in the same assembly line as my more evil brother Bender and we both have a shiny metal ass. My mother and father was the same 'object' the assembly line robot. I graduated from Bending highschool approx 30 seconds after i was built after that i've been working in Planet Express delivery company for one whole episode but Bender framed me from stealing the miss universe tiaara so i got kicked. After that i was working at this bending factory until some robot-mafia bots dropped an unbendable girder on me 'cause they thought i was bender who was a breaking the benders strike and flashing his money with my ex-wife but disguised as me to 'cause he thought we were going to get back together but screwed it up by showing how much my ex-wife loved me and we got back together. So anyways i got that unbendable girder dropped on my head and i kinda aqueezed but bender bent that unbendable girder 'cause he couldn't lift it 'cause he wasn't programmed to lift so he bent it. It took quite some time for me to get back to normal but then again i had my beautiful wife was curing me but after i was ok she ran away with calculon, the acting bot from 'All my circuits' they didn't show it on futurama 'cause they didn't want ppl to feel too sorry for me. So then i was wandering around the world, travelling etc i once even went fishing. I tried to be romo-sexual, i had a small relation ship with a human man but he was kinda edgy to the electricity in me and 'bout my drinking 'problem' since i need to drink alcohol to keep my power cells loaded. So then i found Eternal-Lands and decided to give it a go and i still am here

i had a small relation ship with a human man

ok, 1st of all.. ewww. but i like it :)

2nd, are you sure that the relationship is all of urs that is/was "small" ? ;)

and DUDE! this is like a novel... a fucking essay for some poor lower grade student, and u fucking wrote this. man u need urgent medical atention. MEEEDIIIC!! (cries for tiashazor)