Eternal Lands Official Forums
mrfancypants

The new MANS Guild!

I will also order 20k sunflowers.... :icon13:

Any chance of getting fruit? I see you listed vegetables.... :P If so, and at the same price as veggies, I'll take 10k of that as well :)

Edited by XenaMT

Hi

I want 40K red roses and 40K red snapdragons. for a total of 32K

Make them in the branches as you want.

I want also an order of 40K sunflowers for a total of 16K

Ty

We will be doing them in increments of 10k :) But the offer only lasts for the first week :/ If you would like to withdraw then i understand...........sorry about the confusion :)

50k sunflower 20k & 10k FEs

Ty :)

10k suns added to quota. if you would like the rest filled just reply again, im sorry about the confusion.

and what does "20k & 10k FEs" mean?

lo, I would like 20k sunflowers on your special offer :D and as many FE's as you are willing to make. ta :)

added to the quota

I will also order 20k sunflowers.... :D

10k order at first, if you would like to order more please post again :(

Any chance of getting fruit? I see you listed vegetables.... :icon4: If so, and at the same price as veggies, I'll take 10k of that as well :icon4:

I'm not sure on the fruit, but i will check with the guild :)

Well i probably should have put a limit on how much you could have ordered for that price :/

But i ment to say that i take a max order of 10k at a time. If the order is completed before the week is up, the order will be the same price.

Im sorry for the confusion and i understand if you withraw your orders

The first 10k of everything will be worked on and please reply if you would like the rest of your orders gone through with.

Hi

I want 40K red roses and 40K red snapdragons. for a total of 32K

Make them in the branches as you want.

I want also an order of 40K sunflowers for a total of 16K

Ty

We will be doing them in increments of 10k :icon4: But the offer only lasts for the first week :/ If you would like to withdraw then i understand...........sorry about the confusion :D

i Undestand, and no problem. make the orders total, i will need the resources anyway, so just make them. Try to make them as fast as possible :icon4:

Im sorry everyone but all orders are now closed until we can get caught up on what has already been ordered. You may place an order still, but it will not be added to the quota until all others are finished

Hope you understand and thanks for all the orders :icon4:

50k for 20k gc ?

OH! :wub: Sorry about that. I see what you are saying now, although the offer only lasts for the first week and oders can only be taken in 10k increments. So id say that the first 10k possibly 20k willl be for 0.4gc :)

Please inform me if you also end up selling metal bars or if you will accept items for other items with a 10% markup based on your own prices.

Please inform me if you also end up selling metal bars or if you will accept items for other items with a 10% markup based on your own prices.

Yes as long as you have 10% of the order in gc, and the items are approved

As for the bars not currentally, but in the near future.

Attention everyone! All new orders will not be accepted until the current orders are filled Thank you for the patience :D

I see you added the fruit, so the sunnies and the fruit for me then :wub: If you wanna make a tonne of fire essies too, I'll take whatever you want to sell me :wub:

I see you added the fruit, so the sunnies and the fruit for me then :wub: If you wanna make a tonne of fire essies too, I'll take whatever you want to sell me :wub:

Id be glad to but all orders are closed at the moment, once everything is done i will add your order to the quota,

Thanks again :hug:

All orders have been cancelled :pinch: ..........the guild is now under new management, and so this service no longer exists......the WE & EE is cancelled, and the flower orders are now only 10k will be filled. I apologize for the inconvenience :blush:

Edited by collardhills