Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nathanstenzel

PEN - People Enlightening Newbs

Greetings all!

I would like all of you guildless people to consider joining PEN. We can help you learn the game and level up. You can gain guild rank far enough to become a recruiter simply by advancing your character and introducing 5 people to the guild for recruitment.

I would like all of you that wish to become recruiters and gain leadership positions that are not capable of doing so in your current guild to consider joining PEN. Within my guild system, more experienced characters get to lead less experienced players.

The guild is still small, but it is growing. We hope that you will join us and help us grow some more.

By the way, I am the GM and a pro manufacturer. My manu mixing services are always available. I even do some minor crafting and potion making.

If you wish to learn more about the guild, please check The People Enlightening Newbs forums.

We are on the Eternal Lands Guild List page. We are the #20 guild in EL according to that last I checked.

We are also keeping in the top 20 list for total active guild members and are on the top 100 list for a number of skills.

Edited by nathanstenzel

Good luck with the guild :blush:

Between you and Jezebelle there won't be a clueless new player ingame :medieval:

Good luck, Nathan!

I wish you well,

Blessed be,

JezeBelle

there won't be a clueless new player ingame :)

still be plenty of clueless old players though :)

good luck with the guild *Nathan* (my apologies) :)

Edited by JohnnyFrog

there won't be a clueless new player ingame :D

still be plenty of clueless old players though :rolleyes:

good luck with the guild Nat :D

Please.....call me Nathan. Nat is too short for my tastes. I will also except buddy, bud, Mr, silly goose and a number of other titles.

This last Sunday morning (US Central time) there were 6 of us online. Too bad there wasn't anyone on Sunday evening else than me. lol

Would anyone want to join me for the evenings (US Central time aka GMT -6)?

By the way, we have 1 pro manufacturer, 1 pro potion maker, 2 average crafters, a few good alchemists and a dedicated summoner. If you wish to join as one of those or perhaps an engineer or fighter or tailor or magician, please feel free to let us know.

Edited by nathanstenzel

I am glad to announce that I now have some jobs available in the guild.

I am buying iron ore for 3.5, coal for 2, FE for 3.5, red roses for 0.5gc from all of my guildmates.

I am paying 1/3 gc per FE mixed minus 3gc per FE lost.

Also, you can ask me about the chance to mix my iron and steel bars. Hopefully, we can come to an arrangement if your alchemy skill is good enough.

As always, I have flexible payment options for when you need items from me.

We need a new potion maker if anyone is up to it.

Edited by nathanstenzel

I have put a bot in DP CC which has plenty of stuff on it which would be useful in the mines. People can feel free to mix the ingreds on the bot, harvest for it, etc. It is a quick way to make gc. We even have a regular customer for ores, so it doesn't stay full of them for long.

My prices are set in such a way to make it easy to have the bot hold something and then buy it back at just a slightly higher amount. It focuses on helping people get their alchemy chores done. The name is Alch_Store.

I have had some adjustments in bot prices, but it is still very useful.

We have a number of new members and still looking for more. We have a number of newb trainers to help all the new players.

Same as before, if you are interested in joining, go to http://pen.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=12.

You will find a post on good bag manners and a post on good business manners if you look through our site.

If you want to talk to one of our trainers or higher rank, you can try "/alch_store online" and it will list people to talk to. An "X" by the name means the person is online.

An honorable Guild, and one that LLL is proud to call Friend and Ally :medieval:

Gil_Manel

I have had some adjustments in bot prices, but it is still very useful.

We have a number of new members and still looking for more. We have a number of newb trainers to help all the new players.

Same as before, if you are interested in joining, go to http://pen.19.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=12.

You will find a post on good bag manners and a post on good business manners if you look through our site.

If you want to talk to one of our trainers or higher rank, you can try "/alch_store online" and it will list people to talk to. An "X" by the name means the person is online.

I encourage all guildless players that are looking for a guild to join PEN. Everyone there is extremely helpful and knowledgable about the game. If you need help, they will go out of their wa yto help you. Also, each member has their own "specialty" skill so if you need anything made you have someone right in your own guild that can probably make it (Nathan is a big help on garrison quests).

Codman

Edited by Forgiven