Eternal Lands Official Forums
annatira

Introduction to C2

Sounds ike fun, and I'm sure there are new players that would appreciate it :) Many people ofcourse are willing to help people lost on c2

If there could be some background included like there is in the Seridian NPCs that would be cool too I think, if that information was easily available and compiled. Once you get to C2 the Mayors and such stay locked indoors :P

Irilion is great for exploring so as some others have said, I wouldn't give Everything away, but certainly some tips to staying safe and a pointer or two to places less known to explore should definatey give new explorers somewhere to start.

The first C2 tour is scheduled for later this evening (Fri June 13th), at 7PM PDT (California time), which will be about 1:30 game time if I am figuring it right.

You must have defense level 26 to go on the tour (or be close and have an MM cloak you can wear.) No brand new players please, we want people with a basic game understanding. You will need to have 100 gc on you for the C2 ship (or 250gc if you are anti.) The plan is to meet in Lakeside, take the ship to C2 then tour Anitora, Idaloran, Idaloran docks, EVTR and Palon Vertas (with maybe a jump into Irsis if there is time.)

Please pm me in game if you are planning to attend tonight. We have two additional players to help with the tour and this will be sort of a guinea pig tour to see what everyone wants and how to go about it best.

For instance, no PK maps, and no hydro tours...not going there 8).

well, seems like i found at least 1 thing i can help with. feel free to pm me. i know some methods to keep them safe while exploring Pk maps with them ;)

EDIT: btw, probably a good idea to announce it with blue spam since not many newbies already have a forum account :rolleyes:

Edited by Tempest

This was really graet and I'm so glad my freind conned me into going.

I've explored alot of C2 pretty thoroughly using just about everything I could see. I've found a fair number of secret places, blessed my mm perk and died a few times.

But I learned some new things (man I love those rubies!!!!!!!!!!) and had loads of fun!

I would definitly join a cold map trip, or heck, this one again. I know only a very few secrets were shared, and I'd certainly love more hints of secrets. I know I loved seeing the pretty secrets and the different secrets. But I trully appareceate the secrets which will allow me to do more in el, ahrvestables and secret spots. The only other suggestions would be to have a dedicated channel for the tours, a few more blue spams longer ahead, and a warning not to be tooo click happy. (I admit it, I have a problem).

Marvously job all!!!! And wonderful idea!

I really enjoyed the c2 tour. I had never been to most of those maps. I now have some good starting points for safely exploring c2. I especially appreciated the pace of the tour as I had time to explore some of the surroundings and mark spots on my map. It was a good combination of secrets, resource locations and just general points of interest to explore later. Thank you to those of you who took the time to plan and guide us around.

Hi,

Planning the second C2 tour (same itinerary as before) for sometime tomorrow (Wednesday June 18th) afternoon California time. Watch for the global message and remember this is for players with defense lvl 26 (or close to that and MM perk or cape.)

Pm me if any questions or interest. Thanks!

Anna

Thank you for taking the time to plan the tour and showing us around. It was very pleasant.

Me and my guildies enjoyed it and the harvestables you showed us were very useful =)

Annatira and Ilobypie,

Thanks for the great tour! I've been to C2 a few times, using up those C2 rings for the bag race that I had left over. I found a few neat things, and had some folks show me other secrets, but I learned about some things that have been right under my nose all this time! Great tour, I'm looking foward to the icy tour, too!