Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

God Staffs

Well my friend and I were talking about staffs.

He said it could spice up serving a god so here is our idea.

Basically you have to do a quest for that god and u get the staff (not a easy one like get 50 ti bars)

So u get these staffs from the god u did the quest. Like the staff of Unolas or the staff of Aluwen.

Each of these staffs have unique abilities to there god.

Ex:

Staff of Aluwen: Gives 15+ Def, and gives u the ability to do fire, earth, or ice shield (when u run into someone u do 2 points of what ever element shield damage) i'm not sure about this spell but its a start.

Staff of Mortos: Gives 5% chance to hits someone regardless of defense, and gives u the ability to do the spell Dead.

Dead is a spell that summons the dead to help u fight (skellies, phatoms, u know that stuff)

I'm not sure if this is a good idea but maybe u could also make these staffs 2 handed. I mean is like u could wear a Jagged saber with the staff of Mortos/Aluwen/Unolas etc.....

I'm not sure about the other gods but these 3 were the first to come to mind.

I did a search and couldn't see any topic about God Staffs

Edit- Also it might stop people getting free pps from the godless perk and it might make the price of the godless removal stone (if it comes out) higher.

Edited by daiske1

Nice idea, but would be hard to implement. I would suggest for a start increasing the amount of time for the god bonus, and maybe increasing the blessing cost?Say, 5-10k gc/s for an 30min-1 hour blessing?

Why weapons (staffs) for non-combat gods?

Nub1 was hit by the staff of <tailor gods name>, but for some reason lost 50 health to flailing baggy pants instead.
Nub2 was hit by the staff of Lucca, gaining 50 pwetty roses.
Nub3 was hit by the staff of Glilin, hope s/he likes leather helms.

Say, 5-10k gc/s for an 30min-1 hour blessing?

30 min bless means +30 level, 1 hour bless means + 60 level <.< so a person with 60 attack can be 120 attack with blessing? Think about it :(

Also i liked the idea, it doesnt need to be a uber weapon, but just a sign which god you serve also, and maybe just looking cool? :)

-Kad

30 min bless means +30 level, 1 hour bless means + 60 level <.< so a person with 60 attack can be 120 attack with blessing? Think about it :)

Also i liked the idea, it doesnt need to be a uber weapon, but just a sign which god you serve also, and maybe just looking cool? ;)

-Kad

Sorry Kad

I have been godless for so long I thought the blessing was a +15 and dropped 1/min?

30 min bless means +30 level, 1 hour bless means + 60 level <.< so a person with 60 attack can be 120 attack with blessing? Think about it :)

Also i liked the idea, it doesnt need to be a uber weapon, but just a sign which god you serve also, and maybe just looking cool? ;)

-Kad

Sorry Kad

I have been godless for so long I thought the blessing was a +15 and dropped 1/min?

exactly,so 30 mins 30 level,as kad said

Attack god gives +15 attack level, so survives 15mins, dropping 1 level each minute

Def god give +10 def level, so survives 10mins, dropping 1 level each min.

-Kad

even a + 15 attack blessing that lasts 30 minutes would be insane, +15 attack is a lot.

A variation of this idea has already been thought of in the past. If I recall, it was stated that it would be done in the future :)

Oh, sorry Acelon.

I just typed God Staffs in the search and couldn't find anything was this idea.

I was actually more focused on the idea of like having the staff giving u the ability of a special spell designed for your god.

Like Aluwen with a def spell

Or Mortos with a Attacking spell.

Oh I wasn't tell you to search. I know that it is obsure somewhere in an old thread, so I was just letting you know :)

Nub1 was hit by the staff of <tailor gods name>, but for some reason lost 50 health to flailing baggy pants instead.

lmao

:laugh: