Eternal Lands Official Forums
Dyl03

My IP got banned for no real bad reason

Me and my friend were playing at my house whilst taking it in turns to play on each others chars(1 char on at a time) and i went for a toilet break and my friend told someone to type #suicide they didnt they told vanyel the next day my IP was banned without me even knowing so i rang up my friend and he said what he did thankyou.please reply and i think 1 month will be enough to heal my addiction and misbehaviour to the game please =8)

Edited by Dyl03

Me and my friend were playing at my house whilst taking it in turns to play on each others chars(1 char on at a time) and i went for a toilet break and my friend told someone to type #suicide they didnt they told vanyel the next day my IP was banned without me even knowing so i rang up my friend and he said what he did thankyou.

No clue what you are talking about. I was AFK.

Either way, one thing is correct - I'm unreasonable o/

1. Who are ALL of your friends characters? I see loads of illegal multiplay.

2. Who are ALL of your characters? I see loads of illegal multiplay.

3. As to "only one at a time", that is a total lie, server connection and trade logs show that to be very untrue :)

4. As always, it just amazes me how much damage can be done in the space of one toilet break. '

5. Playing along with the friend story, you are still responsible for your own IP. If you have a troublemaking friend, keep him off EL at your house. This garbage has gone on for quite a while, many months, easy enough to just say no.

Ok now that the chitchat is cut, let's try this again.

Stop shooting off your mouths, read my post, and answer the questions.

ok :P

Aislinn so i am banned for 3 more weeks no more mouthing or chit chat to PKlord ok :P

Actually at the rate you are going, it will be permanent.

Answer the questions and address the issues.

1. Who are ALL of your friends characters? I see loads of illegal multiplay.

2. Who are ALL of your characters? I see loads of illegal multiplay.

3. As to "only one at a time", that is a total lie, server connection and trade logs show that to be very untrue :laugh:

4. As always, it just amazes me how much damage can be done in the space of one toilet break. '

5. Playing along with the friend story, you are still responsible for your own IP. If you have a troublemaking friend, keep him off EL at your house. This garbage has gone on for quite a while, many months, easy enough to just say no.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aislinn i have lots of friend chars but the one at the time was PKlord i have me and Dyl_Y and Coco_Cat the others made on my IP are either friends that have started at my house or my family's char's

I have stopped him from going on EL at my house and yes alot can happen in a toilet break thankyou (i dont know if you ar bieng sarcastic) but alot can happen infact more than lots :S

Aislinn was it you or Vanyel that banned me?

Aislinn not to be rude or anything but there is 1 weird thing im a boy of a young age and q's are being fired at me and i have to awnser im probaly in a different country to you if i dont awnser perma-ban (i really really dont want that) all i want to do is have fun on EL wich admittidly is a great game im sorry for the misbehaviour and vacancy of me that is all thankyou. <**>

Aislinn not to be rude or anything but there is 1 weird thing im a boy of a young age and q's are being fired at me and i have to awnser im probaly in a different country to you if i dont awnser perma-ban (i really really dont want that) all i want to do is have fun on EL wich admittidly is a great game im sorry for the misbehaviour and vacancy of me that is all thankyou. <**>

Mee too :laugh:

Ok guys no.

This isn't your personal messenger forums.

Until you manage to decide you are old enough to read the rules and follow them, and answer some questions and be honest, you are not old enough to play the game. You definitely are not going to spam these forums with your nonsense.