Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
move_buster

more carry space

maybe you could introduce something called a basket which can be worn like a cape(on ur back) and gives you about 100-200 extra EMU.

havnt realy thought about the details i just know how annoying it is when u start and u can only carry 120 lupine or so at a time.

it could be made with threads and sticks and can be torn when fighting or torn from random harvesting events.

if it is torn maybe all the stuff that you are carrying in it would fall on the ground as a bag.

i duno just suggesting something

At the beginning, my suggestion is to play the game a little, gain some xp, put some pickpoints into Physique or Co-ordination, thus gaining carry capacity.

People don't tend to stay on very low EMU's for very long.

S.

Edit:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...22&hl=carry

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...11&hl=carry

At least.

Edited by Spleenie

I realise that just because a persons forum account is only a few weeks old, doesn't mean they've only just started playing...

...but very often it does, and just to be safe ppl shouldn't be able to post in suggestions for like 3 months :D:whistle:

Edited by Korrode

maybe you could introduce something called a basket which can be worn like a cape(on ur back) and gives you about 100-200 extra EMU.

havnt realy thought about the details i just know how annoying it is when u start and u can only carry 120 lupine or so at a time.

it could be made with threads and sticks and can be torn when fighting or torn from random harvesting events.

if it is torn maybe all the stuff that you are carrying in it would fall on the ground as a bag.

i duno just suggesting something

The game has never been meant to be easy. Every each of us has started with carry capacity of 80. None of us has the carry capacity 80 right now.

The basket, backpack, muling pets, etc. has been suggested already. As far as I know some of these ideas caught Entropy's eye. Who knows? Maybe one day we will have something like it.