Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Raindragon

Small Sale

Guest Raindragon

Selling the following items:

1 Book of Ice Sword, this is the prerequisite book for all the other ice sword weapon manufacturing books. Asking 15kgc, considering offers. Awaiting Derath and left them a gossip message. Edit Sunday: Checked to see if you were online but still unable to catch up with you, will be out of town until Wednesday/Thursday. Will try to catch up to you then (might be online later tonight, but can't guarantee that). Delivered, thank you Derath, I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did, it's a very nice read :P

1 Reasoning Removal Stone. 10kgc. Sold, due to the nature of removal stones and the reasons folks use them the new owner's name has been withheld, thanks for the gossip message.

5k nightshade 1gc each. Waiting for delivery to Kit_GW and left Kit_gw a gossip message. Delivered, thank you Kit_gw.

Another 1k yarrow is available at 1gc each. Keeping them for now as I'll be out of town a few days. Leave a gossip if interested and I'll get back with you when I return.

8k wormwood 1gc each. Waiting for dawn to deliver, thanks for gossip message. Delivered, thank you Sque.

Currently Offline: Offline until Wednesday/Thursday.

Contact Raindragon by:

Gossip as I'm out of town for a few days.

Edited by Raindragon

Guest Raindragon
I offer.

Ice Book - 5k

Reasoning Removal - 5k

No thank you

Guest Raindragon
I'll pay 15k for the Ice Sword book

Hope to see you online soon :bow_arrow:

Guest Raindragon
I will take the nightshade and wormwood. :bow_arrow: pm Kit_gw in game.. :P will be back for sure on Sunday.. :P HUGS!

Already promised Sque the wormwood but look forward to selling you the nightshade. Hope to see you today or tomorrow then. I won't be online Monday thru Wednesday of this week.

Kit_gw, It occurs to me that since you're not online, I can harvest more wormwood too, and see if you want the quantitiy when you get online.

Edited by Raindragon