Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HammerHead

What are you gonna do with your life?

I'm going to get outta university in ~1 year. Still no idea what will happen after that. Housewife option is out of the question. :P

But, but.. you could play EL with me between the dishes and the laundry!!! :(

As long as I still get some hugs too. :D (Oh and don't tell Dug about this plx, he thinks I'm going to Texas with a German guy...)

High-school is nearing its end for me. And I'm slightly scared. Not of the unknown, I pretty much have an idea, what will be waiting for me. I am getting more and more scared over life's single certainty. (Midlife crisis, straight out of high-school)

I just finished school a few months ago....still don't feel very "Grown-up" though. Right now I'm working in visual effects in Hollywood- but hopefully I'll be directing soon.

Yay for art schools.

im going to finish high school and then go into the RAAF (royal australian air force) ill get my pilots licsence, and either fly commercial or stay in the airforce.

I'm planning on joining the police soon, been my dream since I was a kid.

Hopefully I can get into the dog handling section. That would just be my life complete if I got to that stage..

cook.... always wanted to cook....... planning on going to a cullinary school in states then heading to a Tokyo Cullinary school, move back to the states after 5~10 years in Tokyo and open an offical Japanese/American resturant!..... which would be more then likely an anime related resturant *The Otaku would be the name of it while the building itself would be designed to go with a Geokoship from Eureka Seven*

all while killing zombies :pickaxe: .......... while controlling my ability of starting fires with my mind, that i shall get when im in Tokyo from a tiny Japanese women, :icon13:

Retire in just over 4 years time with full pension, will be just shy of 41 years old.

I have little idea what I'm going to do with my life other than get people to pay me to take their pictures. And necro a thread or two perhaps.

Might even have to grow up a little.

Edited by Matty27

Pfft we know the truth - you'll be like Uncle Albert saluting passing ferries.

Get back ingame.

No, I'm the only one in our family who ever went to sea.

I tell a lie.

My Grandmother's brother was safety officer on the Titanic.

I really want to, but getting EL running on an acer aspire one netbook (linpus install) is, so far, beyond my desire to tear my hair out. Will have to commandeer wife's proper laptop again..... She might not be happy about that :) :)

Working as a laborant atm, but haven't finished any schools yet. Most probably will go to study same field after military service :P

Edited by Miiks

this is a bit of a necro, but its still on page one, and its an interesting topic.

im in the second year of a 4 year course in physics and i really have no idea of what im gonna do when i leave, in years past 20% of physics students have gone into finance, but that is no longer an option really. i think what id most like to do is go into the solar power industry, i may apply to get a job at a big energy company as a graduate and then ask to be moved to renewables as soon as possible.

anyone here who did a physics degree? what do you do now?

I intend to Major in Graphic Design.

If that doesn't work out I have considered Game Design major, but you won't find very many jobs that way. So being a Free Lancer has always seemed to be what I'd like to do.