Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest draconis69

the banning of draconis69 and MULLIENUWA

Guest draconis69

to the administrators

i have been playing eternal lands now for quite some time now my character is draconis69 and i have not caused any problems for you in the past. i have a broardband account here at home set up so that more than one family member can use the internet at any one point in time....

it is only when i introduced my wife to the game (MULLIENUWA) that we had a problem. you see we have the same ISP and there for we were banned for trading amoungst ourselves... i understand this now because i have spoken with annatira on this topic

we are quite willing to have our characters serve their ban that is not a worry i only want to ask that two characters that are new to us be put on the same IP list that is all....i do feel that i owe you all an apology and i am sorry if i caused any trouble for you.

i wish only to enjoy the game and share it with my wife...

hope to hear from you soon Draconis69...

Well interesting that your "wife" has not much to show for her harving and limited a/d stats(only 3 stats she has) other than a few flowers, few beaver furs, and minimal amount of gc.

Is she happy playing the game to be your mule and handing over her gc?

Guest draconis69

To who this may concern

the reason i'm writing this in my husbands membership is because it will not let me use the same email to register as we only have one email account.

my nickname is mullienuwa

the moderator aislinn is wondering why my character is limited

i only just made it i was very new, draconis69 my husband was trying to show me how to play and move along in the game

i'm not very good at understanding or playing games

so that you are aware i wasn't handing over everything if you had seen me i was making gc harvesting a little at portland to buy books and sigils thats why at the time we were harvesting veg i had only a little bit of money. if you gave me the time then you would have seen me starting to learn more and more getting my skills up and everything

i was also trying to help draconis out with cotton and stuff cause he gave me an mm cloak i wanted to pay him back understood

i was not his mule i find that quite insulting and if you seen all the details or bothered asking us before you cut us off you might have realised we are two people not just two characters.. annatira realized within a short while we were two people and shes a great mod who has tried to help us get the other moderators to see there is two of us...

my other character wazzo was doing very well as you can see i was alot different cause i got more time on that character then on my first i started to get on my feet

well anyway since the ban on both my characters and how we have been treated by aislinn i will not make a new character this has been the worst experience i have had on a game ever i will seek out a fairer game network

yours sincerly

kylie aka mullienuwa

I expect the people zollo was inappropriately pming were insulted too.

Nothing but trouble from this IP.

Guest draconis69

look drac69 here, it just seems that i play the game for 3-4 YEARS!!!!!!! mind you with NO trouble from this IP thank you NO trouble at all... i get banned fair enough and i give you the benefit of the doubt and tell the truth.... about it what i did wrong and i try it your way... if that wasnt enough i ask a simple question WHILE pming someone INTENDING humor and zollo gets banned...well that is fine too i have even gone as far to say that if you wanted too you could have deleted my chars. i didnt care and to answer your question no Zollo wasnt offended he found his banning as an ironic paradox so not only do you need to grow a heart for new players you need a sense of humor to go with it...

Edited by draconis69

Guest draconis69

and yet we havent even been told how long the ban is for... or anything of that nature... could someone please enlighten me on that???

If she is your wife, make a sign with your char names and take a picture of you together holding it.

Then e-mail it to me at radu.prv a round gmail.com