Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
move_buster

hey i got banned can i get unbanned

I was banned for being 'about to multi' by asgnny could someone please help getting me unbanned i didnt know how to post on this forum for a while and ive been waiting for about 2 months.

Ahh so who might shig, shiggy, nathshig, and betrayer be? (in addition to muler, move_buster, and virtualjedi we already know about and who already are in trouble)

They are my brothers characters nathshig is his main and the others are his alts. You can also ask Bayt8 about me and my brother.

He was selling FE and my guildie Lyndy buys them for 4gc ea (only from guildies) so i though id help him out and thats why we traded.

Alright.

Which is your main, move_buster or virtualjedi? I'll unlock one of them.

Your brother however might want to make a forum account, I'm not so impressed with his logs.

my main is move_buster. do i only get one of them back? i would like virtualjedi as well but i can wait a month if thats what is needed for me to get virtualjedi and move_buster back.

Also my brother said that sometimes he makes a mistake on which character has which stats and logs in on the wrong one and then closes and logs back in on the right one, if thats why u wanted to talk to him about his logs.

also u can delete shig and betrayer but not nathshig and shiggy

No, you get 1 back, you have to choose. Not one now, 1 in another month. No more alts.

And your brother has traded with his own alts.

He needs to make an account for himself and come tell me about it. (I don't want him posting on your account)

What IP ban?

And if you had read the link I posted, you would have seen that you don't get your alts back.

Sorry, my mistake, I forgot I banned the IP.

It's unbanned now.

And no, I already stated twice you can not have any more alts, and the link I sent you to also says that.

NO MORE ALTS.