Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Doctorr

Why i am Banned?

Hi Moderators.

I am not sure why i was banned and I want to told u my true history…

Shocker is char my and my brother… We played on this char long time and we never played on two chars in one moment. Yesterday I give some items to my friend from Guild CA$H and I exit the game. When I make new character (Doctor), I went to my friend and he give me my items from Shocker. Yesterday I make my new char (Doctor) and it was only my char and now Shocker was char only my brother.. I never played on 2 char in one moment.

I was very stupid.. if u give me my one and last chance, I never make a new character, and one character will be my and one my brother.. and we never give trade with us..

Is there a certain incident where i messed up? Please tell me, and i am sorry if i have done something wrong.

Please unbann Shocker and Doctor if u can..

Sorry for problems and my bad English..

Shocker/Doctor

EDIT: Added more details

Edited by Doctorr

Shocker is char my and my brother… We played on this char long time and we never played on two chars in one moment.
Breaks your own personal conditions to be allowed back ingame after multiple chances.

Yesterday I give some items to my friend from Guild CA$H and I exit the game. When I make new character (Doctor), I went to my friend and he give me my items from Shocker.
Illegal, breaks rule 5.

I was very stupid.. if u give me my one and last chance, I never make a new character, and one character will be my and one my brother.. and we never give trade with us..
This was your last chance.

Is there a certain incident where i messed up? Please tell me, and i am sorry if i have done something wrong.
This is at least your third illegal multi incident.. You were told in no uncertain terms and you agreed to these terms, that you were allowed NO more alts, NO sharing, NO more cursing and harassment, and NO more rule breaking of any sort or you would be permanently IP banned and your characters locked and the keys thrown away.

How long is this lock?

indefinite unless I find a REALLY good reason to ignore the fact this is at least your third time ignoring the rules and your previous unlock restrictions.

Dear Aislinn and Moderators

Can I have 1 LAST Chance?

Unbann me on those terms:

If I will ever break rule,ban my IP 4ever.

I won't be multiplaying anymore,so could I get both chars back? I promise I won't fail,just give me 1 more chance.

I am truley sorry for what I've done and I apologise to everyone who I was rude to and stuff,it will never ever happen again.

Dear Aislinn and Moderators

Can I have 1 LAST Chance?

The best you can possibly hope for is one month. Read this post carefully then come back then and I'll think about it.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41193

However, considering your history, I will only think about it. There are only so many last chances I am willing to give and as I said, I need a REALLY good reason to ignore your history.

I won't be multiplaying anymore,so could I get both chars back?
Absolutely not.

Hi Aislinn

i have last question..

So.. For 1 Month time (30.06.2008) shocker (Main char) will be unbanned yes? :rolleyes:

PS: I never break any rule again..

Shocker.

Edited by Doctorr

What do u mean by "very GOOD reason"?

I mean something that shows that you are a way better person than all your repeated rule breakings even after multiple locks and warnings, and all your abusive behavior and talk in channel 44 and elsewhere.

So far, the more I hear, the worse it gets. I at this time see NO reason to unlock any of your characters, and am coming closer to IP bans.

Yes Aislinn.. You have right.. i was stupid and i make a lot of disgusting behavior...

I promise correction of behavior..

Give me test time.. if i break any rule again or i make any bad beheavior.. u Bann my IP and character for ever..

plz..

Shocker

Well I see you made a new alt to play on in the meantime.

I guess time will tell how you act.

As I said, in 1 month I will think about it.

(I better see nothing even hinting at illegal multi with the goodies I see on that character either)

And I had better not hear of you bugging the mods ingame either, nobody can or will speed up the process.

I killed that alt some minutes ago..

so i wait 1 month.. and no play atm.

I promise correction of behavior.. and plz give me a Test time.. :rolleyes:

Hi Aislinn.

Sorry for double post, but i must talking :P

well.. I dont have any "GOOD reason".. i was stupid and i break rule.. i can only promise correction of behavior.. i play Eternel Lands some 4 years.. plz unbann my character.. give me last of lastest chance.. give me test time.. and if i broke any rule in this time u bann my character and you bann my IP for ever..

plz.. tell.. me.. u unbann my char in 30.06.2008? :(

i have read now all rule.. and i never break it again.. i promise..

Sorry for all.. :(

Shocker.

Edited by Doctorr

Aislinn? Can u tell me? ;)

I already gave you an answer. Repeated asking for one won't change it.

Well I see you made a new alt to play on in the meantime.

I guess time will tell how you act.

As I said, in 1 month I will think about it.

(I better see nothing even hinting at illegal multi with the goodies I see on that character either)

And I had better not hear of you bugging the mods ingame either, nobody can or will speed up the process.

Hi Aislinn.

For some days will be 1 month up , Can I please be unlocked? I am very sorry for my actions I need just 1 last chance..

Shocker

Sorry for double post but i need more information about my char..

Aislin can u tell me? My char can be unbanned for some days?

Shocker

I don't know yet.

I am waiting to have the chance to discuss it with the moderators who have had to deal with you all this time, and who will end up being the ones who will deal with you again.

Perpetual nagging does not and will not help your case.

I told you I would think about it in a month, not unlock you in a month.

It's now the month and I have again told you I wish to discuss it with the mods who would be affected by this.

When I have it sorted out, you will know.

Asking over and over won't speed it up.

Aislinn..

You wrote "I will think about it in 1 month" and 1 month is over.. (1 month + 4 days)

so?

I dont broke any rule (becouse i never multiplay.. i never was in 2 chars in 1 moment and i never got trade with my 2 chars..) - I had only 2 chars.. Main char - Shocker, and DP alt - Doctor.. Many people have this alts and they play.. so i don't know why i am banned.. and plz unbann me.. i will play GOOD.. (i never make any alt..)

Shocker is unlocked.

You have been talked to in polish, explained yet again the conditions of this unlock and have had the rules explained to you. There is no excuse for any more trouble.

You have been advised of your conditions.

If you cannot play here in a civilized manner and follow the rules, you will no longer be allowed here. This IS your final chance, no more warnings needed.