Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
2cute2

Haha NOOB

I was sitting at whitestone storage and I saw this guy asking everybody for a fight, I gossiped them and saw that he was like 7/8 a/d or something like that so I pmed him saying "you wannted to fight" and I told him my stats and he told me that I cheated him, I kept asking why he never told me, and kept trying to "ban me" which started to piss me off becuase I had been trying to help him (get his a/d up through pvping) and then he 1st tried to report me for "cheating" him, then I started to be sarcastic and let out a sorta bad word (I will admit it, you can see what it is on the screenshots, not a horrible word but I thought it would be smeggged becuase he was a noob and I thought his filter would be on) then he tried saying that I said a bad word and he was now going to report me for that. I was thinking wow is he serious, I mean it was crazy but abit more inventive (trying to piss people off then trying to extort them) then the "GIVE ME STOOFS"

then for hours after he kept pming me with "where are you" and changing how much he wanted, I went out and did arrends for 4 hours and he was still at it lol.

hahanoobbmp-1.jpg

hahanoob2bmp.jpg

He said you would be there never showed up, this guy hutch_68 came in and pmed me that sam_27 was busy and couldnt fight, and so I went afk in the arena to take a shower and I got back to read a pm from sam_27 saying he died from a garg and told me to give his stuff back. I was away awhile then came back and was making steel bars went afk for a few and got this.

noob4bmp.jpg

Then again 2 have a drink and found 14 away messages

noob3.jpg

I finally said this

pwnedbmp.jpg

Edited by 2cute2

logged on this morning and I see he had sent me a friend request lol, it was funny at first (desprate and cheap yet some how ammusing) but its getting very old and he is going 2 be ignored soon muahahaha

noon4bmp.jpg