Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DHT

MWAR is recruiting

Hello there mighty warriors and fair maidens,

The Mystical Warriors are back and are looking for citizens of Draia who want to join them.

We are hardworking and dedicated group of people. We have our ranking system, a handful of quests to test your abilities, and we often organize in-guild and inter-guild contests and events to make the life in Eternal Lands even more fun. Moreover, we help those who are in need to level their skills and become masters of their art.

If you are interested in joining, please visit our guildsite and contact us.

We are looking forward to seeing you among us, draians :):);)

Edit: repaired link.

Edited by DHT

Good luck.

Link doesn't work.

;)

Edit: Very nice site, problably best el-guild-site I seen so far. In layout / style I mean. :)

Edited by Manderijn

I tried your linux cvs build, although i have cal3d 0.11 libraries installed, it couldn't find them :\

Xubuntu 7.04

I have libcal3d.so.11, and there is no update for libcal3d available in my distro's repo :\

EDIT:

Downloaded a newer .deb cal3d package here: http://download.gna.org/cal3d/cal3d/gnulin...+rc2-1_i386.deb

now i have .12 ;)

Got a new error now but wont post it till i try some st00f :rolleyes:

EDIT2:

Ok now i'm getting:

/opt/games/el/el.x86.linux.bin: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found (required by /opt/games/el/el.x86.linux.bin)

...but "/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6" does exist.

Edited by Korrode

[offtopic]

Hmm, it seems that your libstc++ is too new for that libcal3D package.

The download link says it's for Ubuntu Dapper Drake, which would be version 6.06.

Are you sure you're running that version, because it's pretty 'old' in Ubuntu terms.

Better uninstall the package and try that one: Linky.

It's for Gutsy Gibbon but should also run under Feisty Fawn.

[/offtopic]

[ontopic]

Good luck with recruiting and sorry for spamming your thread ;D

[/ontopic]

Thanks Gampa, but i'm having issues satisfying dependencies for the package you linked to... rather than troubleshoot further, i'll just take this as a good reason to install Mint or upgrade my Ubuntu, of which i've been putting off for ages :rolleyes:

With fresh install of Ubuntu 8.04, just had to install sdl-net, sdl-image and cal3d libraries ...and presto! client ran :P

Thanks for the recent CVS binary, you're obviously a guild of capable people with plenty of know-how, best of luck :)

Loving the "Mystical Quests" lol

Wow you get half back?!? BONUS!

Apart from that it looks nice, well organised ;>

Yeah, the same struck me as interesting. Armoury quest is 24k pieces of leather, 34k threads, 4k iron bars (roughly 340k gc). Pretty Mystical amount.

Good luck with the guild.

Edited by Vanyel

Hi, this is reminder that MWAR is still recruiting. We are looking for players with at least some intermediate experience in skills such as A/D or alchemy or potions (mostly potioners) but anyone who is willing to dedicate time to improving his/her skills is welcome to join. Please have a look at our guild rules. Thanks ;)

Edited by hussam

Hey, I'm interested in trying out MWAR :), checked out the guild site and they seem to be meet my standards, even some allies I agree with and enemies I'd like to smack. Let me know in-game :P. Also I have 65 potion, although I bailed on the 6th nexus.

Thanks hussam for letting me in. So far really liking the guild; it's active, social and everyone has been nice so far >:pickaxe:. Seems like a good guild for anyone who likes to be social. Have a feeling I'll be staying awhile :P.