Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanyel

A mystery

Greetings,

it is a high time to reveal the 'mystery' :wub:

I would love to invite you all* to take part in the first Board Game played in Eternal Lands. Unfortunately, this game is only for up to 10 players. You can see the board in the first post and above (the full-size one is available here. There are waiting a lot of trivia as well as other challenges on your way. We tried to cover all skills available in the game, but not only.

Rules:

1. All players start their game on the field named "Start" (surprise, surprise), the winner is the first one to rich the field named "Finish" (there are 3 prizes in plans, maybe more:) ).

2. The dice has 4 fields (1÷4). You are moving forward after throwing the dice (there will be a dice-bot provided in the channel). After you throw the dice you have to recognise the area you should go to (some hints will be provided) and move there. If you fail to do it before it is your next turn you will be forced to skip the turn and keep going.

3. On each field there is a challenge waiting for you (trivia, but also fighting, manufacturing, potionery, etc.). All ingredients are provided. If you fail in your challenge you will have to pass one turn.

4. You are supposed to have a lot of fun.

Date:

Either 12th or 19th of July.

Time:

19.00 (GMT+1+DST=GMT+2)

*unless you are already banned from official events (namely: TooMass, Marwen) or any events run by myself (namely: Rayna).

Sign up below. The players will be chosen randomly (if it is needed), so the order of signing up doesn't matter.

In case of any questions ask below. I will try to answer it.

<edit>

The very new players to the game may find the event rather difficult. It shouldn't stop you from signing up, but, please, take it into consideration. This is the very first attempt of trying such event and we're learning how to run them ourselves:)

Sing-ups:

1. greymage

2. mrfancypants

3. colej

4. Enly

5. cissysauce

6. jaclaw

7. brain

8. leoi

9. fenrir

10. bugabear

11. soul

12. xenamt

13. fatboyjaxx

14. ppaulosantos

15. aduckinaboat

16. marikei

17. tiny1

18. nivek10

19. moebird

20. cancowgirl

21. raytray

22. blueboydx

23. wolfwitch

24. mruffa

25. leti

<end of sign ups>

Edited by Eiri
sign-ups

I'd like to sign up, however I won't be around on the 12th, though I will on the 19th

If thats a problem, don't sign me up, if not, sign me up :D

Edited by Vanyel
added

If my calculations are right that is 12:00 noon EST? If that is correct please sign me up :D

Edited by Vanyel
added

Sing me up, if there is still room left :D

Edited by Vanyel
added

Can i be put down for one of the lucky 10?

Edit: Darn it, cant make it to both dates now

Edited by cho-yun
added

This sounds like an awesome event and I would love to take part, but unfortunately can't make either of the dates. If you get lots of interest and run it again I will be in like a shot!

Good luck to the lucky 10.

In the event of no-shows, count me in! I'm a little late in seeing this, but hey.... :D

Edited by Vanyel
added

You can kibbitz from your kibutz!

(did I spell that right?)

The game sounds like great fun! I'll be in and out so can't sign up, but I wish you well with it!

Edited by Mugwump