Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Need screenshots for Skills section on website

hehe i hope thats now better :icon13:

engforroja03edc1e_thumb.jpg

engforroja04ceebc_thumb.jpg

problem is i dunno where eng stuff is visible lay arround witout the manu window :/

Edited by Cyberwulf

I know you didnt want sky but couldnt resist ( will do some proper ones when new el day starts )

con1archer.jpg

(anyone know a decent imgaehosting site photobucket not that great for pic quality)

Engineering:

elscreen095.png

elscreen094.png

elscreen093.png

elscreen091.png

I have about 10 more, all at different angles so maybe if you need different angle I can dig it up.

Too dark to do good summoning one :icon13: this is best I got:

elscreen084.png

elscreen086.png

~KgN

Yes I liked that one too, but it's big-better suited for an actual screenshot on the screenshots page :icon13: If you have the uncropped version Guy, please post it and I may use it there instead.

ran1kp9.th.jpg

been busy all day and couldn't get to this until now...

have a few others similar but they have my name in them or window off to side, not directly under.

~bug :~)

Potions

el170rc1200805272203160jx9.jpg

Saint, I believe the alchemy is supposed to have the philosopher's stone in it (the big colored rock in all alch schools)

Saint, I believe the alchemy is supposed to have the philosopher's stone in it (the big colored rock in all alch schools)

sorry :/

im bad at reading directions...

lilbear, those images are all too small. Do you have a bigger version of the purple one?

Nope, this is the best I can do with my graphics card etc., but Hex is gonna take one with his new uber laptop and he'll post it :)

lilcnoot

Ok nevermind about the Alchemy one right now...I have to redecorate some schools so they have more of the alch items in them to show.

I only need some more tailoring pics..so post your character dressed up in some outfits with hats too :)

Ryddler, Ferny, Hex and I took a bunch of clothes pics earlier, don't know why Hex hasn't posted them. Meh.... I hope he does it soon! Here's a hat picture taken by Marc http://members.home.nl/marckamsteeg/eterna...-the-yarrow.jpg when hats were still new and here is a very similar one with just one or two more hats variety, but again I'm not sure if the resolution is good enough http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w231/li...9/RIVAhats3.jpg :)

lilcnoot

Edited by LilBear

Wow I like totally forgot to upload and finish up this stuff(thanks Blodoks, for indirectly reminding me ;)).

Anyway, the pics are up now and it's finished. Thanks all for the submissions!