Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeoI

Magic Immune

I would also tend to agree that the magic effects of summons are better suited to summoners as a skill, then as a click. 100 mana for a spell maybe a little too high, but I agree 25 mana for a harm is too low atm.

there are 2 possible ways to explain your comment..

1) you have 200 mana, 20 def and totally no clue what you talk about ... or

2) you just wanna fuck up the whole skill for fun

i hope it's 1.

EDIT: found the explanation...wizzy = mage build... for sure.

Reasoning: 44/44

Will: 48/48

I dont want to fuck up pk at all! how is saying 25 mana is a little too low for a harm spell fucking anything up.

How is saying that cooldown/mana burn from summon stones effects are better suited to the likes of people with a +50 summon skill?

and your information is a little behind for my build atm.

I am curious though, how does one go about building a dick build as opposed to a mage?

It certainly is not charm

no it's not, it's freshly from the eternal lands stats page and it matches the health you have. nono lie to me pls.

my point is... 95% of the people who post/agree here are total mage builds or hardcore harvesters, imo if you don't know a single bit about PK you shouldn't be able to suggest something for it, cause obviously most Pkers are definitly sure you people are fucking the whole skill up.

i was just curious and started to search for the stats of all people who agree here and wtf do i find... 44/48 r/w... 46/48 r/w... 34 a/d and 74 harvest... what a joke. you guys are suggesting stuff that will completly change the whole magic skill and PK, even tho you didn't enter a PK map more than 5 times or whatever.

EDIT: and btw, i quoted the wrong thing in my above post

Edited by Tempest

no it's not, it's freshly from the eternal lands stats page and it matches the health you have. nono lie to me pls.

my point is... 95% of the people who post/agree here are total mage builds or hardcore harvesters, imo if you don't know a single bit about PK you shouldn't be able to suggest something for it, cause obviously most Pkers are definitly sure you people are fucking the whole skill up.

i was just curious and started to search for the stats of all people who agree here and wtf do i find... 44/48 r/w... 46/48 r/w... 34 a/d and 74 harvest... what a joke. you guys are suggesting stuff that will completly change the whole magic skill and PK, even tho you didn't enter a PK map more than 5 times or whatever.

EDIT: and btw, i quoted the wrong thing in my above post

Here is the last week

Please remember this toon is only about 2 months old kk

[00:44:40] yyyyyy has ceased to be!

[23:37:36] XXXXX has ceased to be!

[23:37:38] YYYYY has made a fatal tactical error.

[00:34:32] DDDDDD shuffled off his mortal coil.

[22:56:32] The fates were cruel to VVVVVV

[20:49:04] SSSSSShas gone by way of the Dodo bird.

[21:34:49] iiiiiii was playing paintball at Paschendale.

[21:59:38] qqqqqqq went on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney!

BBBBBBB left us for a better world.

The death song plays along with WWWWWWW

QQQQQ should have cut the blue wire

[00:21:49] FireAnt_1 should have looked both ways before crossing the street.

[00:21:54] lZZZZZfollowed the bright light.

[13:16:16] NNNNNNN has gone by way of the Dodo bird

MMMMMM is having drinks with the Reaper.

KKKKKK has become better at dying.

This was not a ndd, do you think I did this from IP campfire :P

Lets just say radu is happy with a few burned rostos, so please dont keep posting that I know nothing about pk, and I dont enter pk maps, and what ever shit your spilling.

I didnt see you complain when radu changed the summon skill recently to make that red dragon of yours more powerfull. So if you have nothing usefull to say to this debate then please shut up. At least we have the oppurtunity to debate this issue that all the devs read before decisions are made.

kktybb

Edited by Wizzy

Here is the last week

Please remember this toon is only about 2 months old kk

[00:44:40] yyyyyy has ceased to be!

[23:37:36] XXXXX has ceased to be!

[23:37:38] YYYYY has made a fatal tactical error.

[00:34:32] DDDDDD shuffled off his mortal coil.

[22:56:32] The fates were cruel to shultZ

[20:49:04] SSSSSShas gone by way of the Dodo bird.

[21:34:49] iiiiiii was playing paintball at Paschendale.

[21:59:38] qqqqqqq went on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney!

Jizzy left us for a better world.

The death song plays along with WWWWWWW

QQQQQ should have cut the blue wire

[00:21:49] FireAnt_1 should have looked both ways before crossing the street.

[00:21:54] lZZZZZfollowed the bright light.

[13:16:16] NNNNNNN has gone by way of the Dodo bird

MMMMMM is having drinks with the Reaper.

KKKKKK has become better at dying.

This was not a ndd, do you think I did this from IP campfire :P

Lets just say radu is happy with a few burned rostos, so please dont keep posting that I know nothing about pk, and I dont enter pk maps, and what ever shit your spilling.

I didnt see you complain when radu changed the summon skill recently to make that red dragon of yours more powerfull. So if you have nothing usefull to say to this debate then please shut up. At least we have the oppurtunity to debate this issue that all the devs read before decisions are made.

kktybb

ok let me crush ur dreams.. 1st off, those logs prove that you killed like 16 people, 2 names there and the rest edited out. why? i don't know. but you probably didn't edit them to not blame people. i won't accuse you of anything but i'm thinkin my part. (btw, i kill 16 people in an hour in KF, evil naked merc harvesters)

2nd, you don't know a shit about PK with your stats, you can't be actively PKing except casting your harms. thats NO experience.

3rd, i don't even have a dragon armor, i'm killing dragons to make my gc which i burn with losing armor/dieing etc. any problem with that? hmmm seems like your "your dragon armor is more powerful" comment has poofed because i didn't even use dragon after it was made breakable, i stopped using it after my greaves broke after the third hit before it was changed.

(ask ent if you think i'm lieing)

and yes you have the oppurtunity to post what you think, but changing a whole skill to your benefit (look at your own stats) is totally ridiculous. i'd like to quote Aislinn here... she said something you should probably look at again.

The point being, if somebody has higher a/d, higher magic, higher LEVELS in their SKILLS, they SHOULD beat you. End of story. Making things "even" so newer players or players with less time or whatever can "win" makes NO sense. If the only reason somebody is here or can have a "good time" is to "WIN", then this is the wrong game. It should not be an instant gratification game. Pickpoints should NOT determine the victor. Just not right, imo.

spending 100 pickpoints in attributes is no skill, there should be NO way for a guy who spent 80 pickpoints to beat someone who worked hard for his levels just in a second.

Edited by Tempest

1st mate

No one said dragon armor....Look at your siggy,

"Tempest Summoned a red Dragon" Re-read please, or maybe someone can traslate to German for you.

I am sorry to those whos names I missed to edit, as I edited names as I didnt feel it appropriate to name names on public forums

Right now max p/c is 48. Like every other attribute.

Want to play a game. When you hit 130 a/d reset and go dragon harvesting with 4p 4c. And tell me that attributes dont mean anything.

And If you think this is the first charater you are wrong.

No I was never the strongest pker. My age and the fact that I didnt grow up with a mouse and keyboard in my hands is no help. Hard to beat some of these kids that can pk, talk on msn, and text their friends on a cell phone at the same time. Whatever.

If you dont like the current scheme of Pickpoints/Nexus/attributes please start a new thread and quit flaming.

And you have no worries about crushing my dreams m8.

1st mate

No one said dragon armor....Look at your siggy,

"Tempest Summoned a red Dragon" Re-read please, or maybe someone can traslate to German for you.

I am sorry to those whos names I missed to edit, as I edited names as I didnt feel it appropriate to name names on public forums

Right now max p/c is 48. Like every other attribute.

Want to play a game. When you hit 130 a/d reset and go dragon harvesting with 4p 4c. And tell me that attributes dont mean anything.

And If you think this is the first charater you are wrong.

No I was never the strongest pker. My age and the fact that I didnt grow up with a mouse and keyboard in my hands is no help. Hard to beat some of these kids that can pk, talk on msn, and text their friends on a cell phone at the same time. Whatever.

If you dont like the current scheme of Pickpoints/Nexus/attributes please start a new thread and quit flaming.

And you have no worries about crushing my dreams m8.

ok ok... to ur first point.. even my red dragon is much weaker after Ents update. you don't know a shit about my stats... everything i summon is weaker than it was before.. edit ur post and change advantage to disadvantage please :P

and your wrong again, i was hunting those dragons with 20/24 p/c. if this really isn't your first char you should know attributes are not everything. if you wish and pay my rollback i will kill them for you with 4 p/c even. wanna try? :)

to your last point... i'm not some nerdy 15yr old comp kid either, i got a job.. a gf, and i play 2 hours a day. (and i still pwn your stats, your knowledge, and your logic - pretty pathetic if you ask me)

i like the scheme of attributes, i never said i dislike it. i just don't like people with 0 experience trying to tell me they know what's good for PK when they fake their logs and pretend to play longer with others chars but still have barely any knowledge about what they talk

Edited by Tempest

The

go by way of the dodo bird

Was cut and paste

If you feel so threated by me I can sell you some EnE and Mag E

i have 4k/6.2k in stor. thx tho.

btw, i dont feel threatened by you, i don't wanna sound rude either but i'm just tired of suggestions like this.. the same over and over again just cause some people are to lazy to do it like everyone had to.

Edited by Tempest

I would also tend to agree that the magic effects of summons are better suited to summoners as a skill, then as a click. 100 mana for a spell maybe a little too high, but I agree 25 mana for a harm is too low atm.

there are 2 possible ways to explain your comment..

1) you have 200 mana, 20 def and totally no clue what you talk about ... or

2) you just wanna fuck up the whole skill for fun

i hope it's 1.

EDIT: found the explanation...wizzy = mage build... for sure.

Reasoning: 44/44

Will: 48/48

Needless start of a flame.. where you actually saying something here? This funny movie about forums comes to mind: *think* before you post, do you actually have something new to add? If not: dont post..

You seem to jump to conclusions quite fast Tempest.. who told you this was his first char? who told you how long he has been playing? who told you how long he has been working on this particular build? Saying in this context wizzy does not know anything from PK is not an argument, its not even an opinion since it has nothing to build on..

ok let me crush ur dreams.. 1st off, those logs prove that you killed like 16 people, 2 names there and the rest edited out. why? i don't know. but you probably didn't edit them to not blame people. i won't accuse you of anything but i'm thinkin my part. (btw, i kill 16 people in an hour in KF, evil naked merc harvesters)

2nd, you don't know a shit about PK with your stats, you can't be actively PKing except casting your harms. thats NO experience.

3rd, i don't even have a dragon armor, i'm killing dragons to make my gc which i burn with losing armor/dieing etc. any problem with that? hmmm seems like your "your dragon armor is more powerful" comment has poofed because i didn't even use dragon after it was made breakable, i stopped using it after my greaves broke after the third hit before it was changed.

(ask ent if you think i'm lieing)

1. why are you using this kind of language? crush your dreams? surely there must be a better way for you to express your feelings and opinions then by bigmouthing your opponent like a 4yo.

2. Good for you that you are able to kill 16 merc harvesters / hour. Kudos to Tempest \o/

3. Weird, i swear i saw you today in dragon armor, mayb i just need new glasses..

to your last point... i'm not some nerdy 15yr old comp kid either, i got a job.. a gf, and i play 2 hours a day. (and i still pwn your stats, your knowledge, and your logic - pretty pathetic if you ask me)

i like the scheme of attributes, i never said i dislike it. i just don't like people with 0 experience trying to tell me they know what's good for PK when they fake their logs and pretend to play longer with others chars but sitll have barely any knowledge about what they talk... just 1 comment to this... go by way of the dodo bird please.

Don't downtalk your opponents to make yourself feel better please. The things your say here or pretend to know here are, again, based on wrong information (not to say a complete lie)..

My point here is clear i think: don't flame for the 'fun' of flaming please. I thought on these forums we could all stand above that. Make your opinion heard by debating arguments, not downtalking your debate partners (or 'opponents' as you might see them).

Since the topic died a few pages back i feel no real urge to express my opinion on the topic. However, i think that the 'recent' changes in magic that are being felt in PK at this moment (since people now had the time to make new 'mage' builds and lvl them) are very interesting, to say the least. The mere fact it can lead to this kind of heated discussions means there is a profound impact on the community, for the good or the bad, that is for each one to decide for themselves. Personally i think it's just very interesting :P