Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scorpius

Bloody Desire

BDBanner.jpg

Yes thats how it is, Bernie and me have gone through some guilds by now but non of them seem to

fit our conceivabilities. So we thought it would be time to raise our own guild, with our own rules.

We are an invite only guild, you may as well still apply to our Forums. The only requirements we have

is that youre at least 18 years old, exceptions may be made but those will get made only by Bernie and Me.

You also should have the will to raise your character more and more. We dont want ppl in our guild that leave

the game after a couple of days again.

Here is a copy of our guildrules:

1) Do not insult other guild members in GM chat, take personal issues to pm. A joke is a joke, but if a member complains, you MUST stop. If u cannot solve issues, please discuss with Scorpius or Bernie (guild admin). Harrassement of other guild members will NOT be tolerated.

2) No bag jumping, No scamming, No spawn serping. Do not cause our guild any controversy with other guilds.

3) Guild to guild issues will be handled by Bernie and Scorpius only.

4) Useless/silly spamming of the forums will not be tolerated.

5) Respect ALL rules of EL

And our pk rules:

1. Broding randomly is strictly forbidden. You are only allowed to brod if guild got broded by that person. Do NOT branch the whole guild, only the one who has broded. BOD is allowed in any way.

2. PKing obviously low lvl Merc Harvesters is forbidden. However if that low level deserves to be PKed (aka bjed, scammed, or did something wrong to the guild) then you are free to do so.

3. Do NOT lure newbies into PK areas to pk em.

4. Have FUN doing PK, No senseless flames towards other guilds (look guildrules about not causing trouble for guild). If there is a problem with another guild, talk to Scorpius and Bernie. We will handle that. However, some joking flames are allowed tho.

5. DONT attack friendly (green) tagged guilds, even if they are fighting against an Ally (blue) tagged guild. However try your best supporting allies and friendlies if they are fighting against neutral tags (yellow) or Enemy tags (red)

So thats it with introducing the Bloody Desire to you. If there are any further questions please feel free

to PM Bernie or Scorpius about it.

With Honor, Respect and Loyalty,

Scorpius

Edited by Scorpius

Good luck with the guild :P

Very sensible rules, good luck and congrats on the new guild!

thank you. i kinda felt bad merc harver always ran away from us.. so at least the forum ppl know now

i wont att em on a merc run except they were beeing evil :P

As for the other stuff, its just what we learned from other guilds :)

thanks for all the nice words :)

idk y u made a guild jus a waste of gc when ur coming right back to ur family in =hc= :P

Dont wanna sound ghey but somehow its getting cute how you keep saying that rofl

We are currently searching for members =)

Any kind of is welcome, mixers and fighters. even tho we would prefer some more good mixers with

potential. levels dont matter that much as long as you are willing to work on them and be there

for the guild.

PM either me or Bernie about Joining and we will tell you how it will go on =)

I would just like to add a lil note to what Scorpius said:

#guild_info BD

Apply: info on application to our guild.....

Please make sure you read our guild and pk rules, decide if you can accept these rules before joining.

Any level player is welcomed, we can help you learn the game , level your skills.

We look forward to meeting any new applicants and making many more friends in the EL community! If you have any questions and Bernie or Scorp aren't online feel free to PM me! I am usually on late at night when they are not (slackers :bangwall: j/k, love ya guys!) Also feel free to browse our bot recently added to the guild, I'm sure you'll find our prices very fair and generally cheaper than most bots. Her name is Desirable, PM to see her inventory :(