Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
reaperxX

my health sigil is gone!

i bought a health sigil and an increase sigil so i could do healing spells and when i went to use the spell my health sigil was gone, and i cant buy again from the shops. i have rebooted 4 times and still no sigil.

Sigils do not go into your inventory.

Hit CTRL+S to see the sigils window. You buy sigils once, they cannot be

sold, traded, broken, or lost.

All I can suggest is that you re-visit BOTH magic shops and be 100% sure that it's not available. If it really did get lost, it's going to take someone like Entropy to verify and (hopefully) fix.

Check both shops carefully ... because you can NOT lose a sigil. The sigils aren't shown at the shop if the server sees you already have one, and each time you login, the server sends you the complete list of sigils. If you were able to lose a sigil, the shop would have it available to sell to you.

screenshot both shop windows and your spell list

only way to prove you did without a higher member going through all the logs and banning you for wasting time

ctrl+p ... goes into My Document / Eternal Lands / Main / Screenshots or something... or use the Print Screen key on your keyboard to Copy your whole screen then Edit > Paste it into a Paint file

Use something like photobucket (www.photobucket.com)

if you dont have an account doesn't take to long to make one.

after that just upload to photobucket then copy and paste the image code here, or for the sake of space just post the link

Click on the increase sigil (1), then click on the health sigil (2), and then click the cast button (3). If you have a health essence in your inventory and 5 ethereal points (the blue bar to the left of the red health bar at the bottom) this will work.

sigils.jpg