Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kayliana

Basically, the Council collapsed under it's own weight. Due to the quick growth of the guild, too many members were pissing each other off. Our policy for accepting new members was just too liberal to keep up a tightly knit clan. Combining the fact that the original purpose of the guild (role-playing) got lost in the process, with some of our most valuable members leaving, and you know it's time to throw the towel in the ring.

Well, we live and learn. We're starting over (heh... double, even).

NOOOO!!! Aepox must join my guild I've been bugging him for so long o yes and if some of ur guild members decide to leave in this process head them my way if I know them :)

yes, darling, want a turkey sandwich? Get your feet of the table! You stink i the sack! I take that bag..... :shock:

Anctully the poxxinator has aggreed to join The Rangers mainly because we are older and wiser then any other guild :D If you like, we are the Guild to start all guilds :) We're almost everyones allies *cough* not CO *cough* and are umm wise :shock:

Actually i do believe aepox has joined *CO* as of last week, dunno why ud want him anyways his stats suck lol joke poxie u know i luv ya:P oo oo hiya kay im still thinking bout that kisss u gave me on sunday :twisted: lol

The second guild of GDC is called Rise of the Phoenix. And Kayliana didn't know that I was in the process of changing the forums to a slightly better one. So the new forum is http://gdc.2.forumer.com also accessible by gdc.makes.it So that's where you'll wanna go gor applications.

The Grand Dragon Council has now officially been disbanded. If all goes well, the Children of Tiral should get going tonight. I don't know about Rise of the Phoenix, since I'm not involved in that.

The Rangers are in full support of both the guilds that spawned from the GDC, hope it all goes well :)

Hope your guilds go well (hmmm well guess I'll be the biggest guild soon :( ) I am having like Army kinda thing :shock:

W00T. I AM BACK BABY!!!

Okay.

1) Damn GDC collapsed.

2) Kay sign me up for ur section.

3) I am playing again just not as much cuz i am programming.

Anki, please. You haven't been around for months. You didn't even know that the Council collapsed until weeks after the fact. You never signed up on our previous boards. You're never in the game. Why would Kayliana take you back?

Okay

1) I never signed up because I had made some boards but no one ever told me the link. I had the site made too.

2) I was away because what was the point of working more if it was just gonna go to waste and I had things to do.