Eternal Lands Official Forums
SleepyJo

SleepyJo says Goodbye

I just got banned by Radu for being rude to him.

I guess this is reason enough. So, I am saying good bye to you all. It was fun as long as it lasted. But I should not be coming back. It is just a pity that I paid all my bills, totalling almost 200$ a couple of weeks ago, for a year. But that is I guess just bad luck. Also I should be quite thankful to Radu since it is going to free up some valuable time I so far spent on this game.

For me Radu is the Owner of the game and therefore he can do whatever he pleases. If he lacks a certain sense of humour. Fine. I don't have a problem with the ban. All I tried to do was to get PURE into a Total War. Why Radu interfered, I don't know, but that is as well up to him.

Good Bye Everybody. I liked it once it made sense. And I wish everybody the best luck in the game. Just don't mess with Radu.

Bye

SleepyJo

Your ban will last for a month, so no need to overdramatize.

If/when you come back, maybe you should be more careful of what you say, and not only to me, but to people in general.

I apologize for being rude to Radu. Granted. It was not appropriate. Fact still remains that Radu interfered in a conversation that was not aggressive or abusive. Wolfwitch had been muted on my side quite a while ago so I didn't see what she/he posted and I can't have responded to that. Also, I don't know if you have all the background on the conversation with Wolfwitch and what happend at that time when I muted her/him. I'd be more than happy to provide Radu with that.

All I was asking for was a 'Total War' between my guild and 'PURE'. And yes I got upset when Radu interfered. Again, the language I used in that conversation was not appropriate, and I apologize for flying off the handle. But Radu on the other hand is not very choosy with his vocabulary either in some situations.

I am not posting this to shorten my ban time. I am more than happy with the one month ban. I am posting this to give my view of the story.

Edited by SleepyJo

I apologize for being rude to Radu. Granted. It was not appropriate. Fact still remains that Radu interfered in a conversation that was not aggressive or abusive. Wolfwitch had been muted on my side quite a while ago so I didn't see what she/he posted and I can't have responded to that. Also, I don't know if you have all the background on the conversation with Wolfwitch and what happend at that time when I muted her/him. I'd be more than happy to provide Radu with that.

All I was asking for was a 'Total War' between my guild and 'PURE'. And yes I got upset when Radu interfered. Again, the language I used in that conversation was not appropriate, and I apologize for flying off the handle. But Radu on the other hand is not very choosy with his vocabulary either in some situations.

I am not posting this to shorten my ban time. I am more than happy with the one month ban. I am posting this to give my view of the story.

Keep in mind, that in a way you did request it.

Correct. And that's why I said I don't want the 'ban time' shortened. As I said I have no problem with the penalty. I just wanted to report my side of the whole issue.

Well, you were talking shit about eachother on channel 4. That's not what channel 4 is for, you can take that to PM.

Then I told you: how about I teleport you both to KF to settle your dispute, and you both agreed.

And I am not sure why you think I have no sense of humor. You asked to be fucked by god, and you did :P

Hi,

I think my ban time is over now. Could you please unlock me?

Thank you.

SJ

Funny thing...while looking at your logs to see the date, I found LOADS of illegal multi with SleepyJo and 4 alts. Even while SJ was locked you continued it with your alts.

Part of the conditions of getting unlocked after 1 month is you don't break more rules in the interim.

Hi,

I have one alt and that is Lightfoot. And yes, I played Lightfoot during the ban. As far as I read in the forum (some mod post) it is not against the rules to play an alt.

I am not sure who you mean by the others. But here is my guess and explanation:

Thegreatlord is my oldest son.

Lorddead is my younger son.

Sweetwater is the guild bot and yes Lightfoot was buying and selling stuff to her. If this was illegal than I must have not read the appropriate rule and I will do this.

Because of my sons being part of my family they live in the same house and we share an IP address. If you have a closer look at e.g. PMs between these characters you'll find out that these are real people and not alts. A other way to prove this would be we all log on at the same time and talk to you.

Please reconsider your decision and let me know on how we can settle this.

Thank you.

thegreatgandalf (who's this?)

lightfoot

thegreatlord

lorddead

sleepyjo

No, it was fine to play the alt during this ban.

Pm's aren't logged, generally I am hugely glad for this :P

Ok, I've talked to a few people, and checked a few things and I am inclined to believe you.

Since ent already stated here your ban was for a month, I'll unlock these and SleepyJo too.